Bad Day (Chapter 5)

Shin's POV

I woke up. I was happy! I haven't gotten a beating for a week. My dad was on a business trip though... Hell is about to begin in 3, 2 , 1 and, "BRAT!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST BEFORE I COME UP AND BEAT YOUR ASS!!!" My father yelled.

"Yes sir be down in 5!" I yelled back. I got up and put on my uniform and grabbed my stuff. I walked down stairs and started making breakfast. I finally finished. It looked tasty. I was so hungry. I quickly put everything on the plate and walked quickly to exit.

"Not so fast..." My dad said. I turned around and was smacked, so hard, I fell to the floor. I looked up and felt and felt a hard kick to the stomach I cried out. He kicked me over and over, again and again. I felt like I was gonna die. I heard heard him slip his belt off and then I felt a pain on my side. Before i knew it, i was being hit with the belt over and over, again and again. I cried out in pain. He lifted me up by the front of my uniform. And punched me in the face. He dropped me back onto the concrete floor, "Get to school, worthless shit." He yelled, laughing as he walked into the other room.

I made my way to school my body and face hurt so much. I made it to school there was still a hour before class started. I saw Ayano following me. I ignored her a kept walking.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hi Shi-", it was Budo I turned back around and walked over to the bathroom. I dug into my backpack and stared at the box if razors ayano gave me. I pulled up my sleeve and slid the razor across my skin. It relived me from the pain that was everywhere else on my body. I watched the blood slide down my arm. The words my dad said this morning repeated in my head. I got up and grabbed a wad of toilet paper and wiped the the blood off then waited till the bleeding stopped. I got up and walked to class. Thirty more minutes till' class starts. I grabbed my bag and pulled my sketch book and drew a rose, a dead one. It looked sad, pathetic, alone, and withering away. Like me..

I sighed a closed my sketchbook. The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

Budo and Taro walked up to me, they looked worried. "Shin, you haven't been yourself today... What's wrong. Please tell us. We care about you sooooooo much more than you think!" Taro said with concern. "Its all lies Shin.." A voice whispered in my head. I looked at them and looked away putting my head down on my desk then closed my eyes and then I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes and was being held. I was a couple inches apart from Budo's face. His breath tickled my ugly face.
"Shin.." He looked into my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong?" He said. He was pleading. "Budo... im fine I feel great.." I said. "You're a horrible liar Shin." He said.  I rolled my eyes. I then noticed his hand was near my ass which a made me squirm uncomfortably. His grip tightened. "Shin I'm not a idiot. Where did you get those bruises?" He said calmly.

I froze, I forgot about that. I pushed him away from me and ran.
I ran down the hall and bumped into someone. "Sorry!" Someone said. I looked up and said, "No I'm sorry. It was my fault. I was running." I said.
"What's your name?" He said smiling.

'My name is Shin. What about you?" I said.
"Oh! My apologies I should have introduced myself first... Anyway, my name is Zachary, call me Zach for short." He laughed I felt happy around him and warm. "Hey... uh odd question but could you help me? He asked. "Sure with what?" I said quietly.

"Well there's a boy I like... his name is Taro, I have a crush on him, and I know your friends with him.. so could you introduce him to me pleeaassseee?" He begged with puppy eyes.

"Alright meet me on the roof tomorrow."

"Thank you sooooo much!" He leaned forward and hugged me. I blushed."Listen, I gotta go..."
"Oh! Yeah sorry about that!" He smiled and laughed awardly. "Well see you at lunch !" He waved running off.  "Yeah... see you..." I looked down I felt lonely like always.

Time skip,

I went up to Taro. "Hey Taro."

"Shin tell me what's wrong. Who did it." I had to lie and quick. "Don't tell Budo please, but I got mugged earlier." I lied convincingly.

"Ermmm... okay. So what else do you want." "A kid named Zach wants to meet you at lunch." He nodded. "Alright" He responded.

Lunch..

Taro and Zach meet. Yay

Time Skip. After lunch

I went into the bathroom. I heard someone following me. "Alright! Wh-" I turned around as I yelled someone covered up my mouth and eyes. It wasn't Budo or Taro. "Shh... Just lay back and enjoy~♡" Some guy said chucking. He then pulled my pants down and raped me.

After

He kissed me on the cheek. "See you soon." He said and pulled my pants up still holding me down. And he pulled up his own. He got up and left. My ass hurt. I just got raped, I cried. I was so scared. Why me?

Budo's POV

As I walked to the bathrooms I saw that green haired punk walking out with a grin on his face. "He was so good~" He said chuckling. I heard soft sobs. I ignored the asshole and ran in. I opened the last stalled seeing Shin lying on the floor crying. He was sobbing hard. He had a blindfold on. That bastard... WHAT DID HE DO? I took the blind fold off of Shin and he looked up at me. "What did he do to you Shin?" I asked him, I held him close in my arms. "He he h-" He was in shock. "Take your time."

"He....raped....me." My eyes widen in shock.  That bastard, he's gonna die next time I see him. I held him tighter. "I'm sorry." I said. I put him on my lap  he was now crying into my shirt as I leaned against the wall. My poor baby. That bastard is dead..