The Hospital (Chapter 24)

Budo's POV

1 year later

I sighed as i sat down in the chair next to Shins bed. He has been in a coma for a year now. I'm now a junior. They told me if he dosent wake up in two months they pull the plug. I grabbed his hand and started talking hoping he knew in was their. As time ticked by I told him about my weak and Marshall Arts. I told him that I was now taking classes for it at a studio with professionals while still runing the club.

"Hey Shin. We all really miss you please wake up. They said if you don't wake in two months they pull the plug.
I need you Shin." I smiled as I felt my vision got blurry. I then felt tears run down my face. "Please Shin, for me."

I got up after an hour and left. I needed to get to school so I'm not late. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned and looked, of course it was Sho. After the incident that happened on the day Shin was taken to the hospital. "Hey Babe~" he said kissing me on the cheek and grasping my hand as we walked to class. I responded to him with Hey. I was lonley and I missed Shin. I got my mind off of him by, well.. using Sho. I felt bad, really bad Shin hate me if he knew. So I used Sho. I took my anger out on him, I acted like he was Shin when I kissed him. It still didn't feel as good as kissing Shin's soft lips. I miss his smile. I broke up with Sho, but told him we can be friends with benefits until Shin wakes, and also said if Shin dosent wake well get together again. He understands. Even though he loves me he wants Shin and I to be happy together. (Budo you naive idiot..)

After class...

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I sighed as i reached in my pocket and pulled it up. I answered the unknown caller.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Budo Masuta?"

"Yes who is this?"

"This Sheri from the hospital. I have good and bad news."

"About Shin!"

"Yes, he has woken up but..."

"But what?"

"Well he has amnesia." Why heart stopped. "He keeps calling out Budo."

"Ill be there soon."

After he got to the hospital

I hope he is okay. He's obviously not! A little voice scolded me. As I arrived to the door of his room I swung it open to see Shin curled up in a ball under the sheets. "Shin?"

He got out from under the sheets and looked at me with fear. "B- budo?" Oh my poor baby.