Shin's 'Dream' (Chapter 16)

I walked down the hall of Budos home and thought about how great my life has gotten. From my dad and all the abuse to having a boyfriend, and his caring family.

I turned the corner then opened the door to Budos room. As I opened his door i stopped then cracked it open. I saw Budo and a pair of arms wrapped around him. I looked closer and saw he was holding a beautiful  short girl. She smiled and kissed him.

"I love you Budo."

"I love you to, babe."

"So when are you gonna dump that occult weirdo? And why are you dating him any way?"

"Soon. When I do I'll have to dump him on the street."

They continued to make out and laid down on the bed.  His hand was intwined in her hair. She giggled, "I love you Budo.". He smiled. I couldn't stay silent any more.

"B-budo, why? I-I... l-loved you so much. It hurts Budo. W-why?" I felt the warm wet tears slipping down my cheeks. My heart was beating faster and faster. I wanted to die. He just used me.

I watched as he looked up shocked. I was gonna run. But no, I need to face this reality.

"Budo, I guess we're over. Heh I was stupid too belive you loved me. Well I love you Budo, but it seems like you love her more. I'll go back to my abusive dad." I said not one stutter.

"Shin wait."

"No Budo."

I walked in the room and grabbed my stuff in the bag I brought.

"Bye."

I walked out the door to my house without a thought in my head.
I walked into my house, but something was.. different.  Their was no stench of alcohol. It was clean. Then I looked at the wall it had a photo of dad, mom, and me? It wasn't their before. I set my bag down and walked into the living room. I saw my dad with his head down talking to him self. I was so confused.

I looked and saw a journal. Must be my fathers. I grabbed it and went for my bag. I bolted up the stairs without a sound. When I got to my room I hid my bag under my bed. I left my room and went to the attic. And no, there is no ladder it's just stairs. I went up the stairs to the attic. I sat down and opened the journal.

I woke up panting, i was so scared that Budo left me... but i know it was just a dream but, what was in that journal. In my nightmare my dad wasn't drinking he looked so sad. I'm scared, I'm scared Budo will leave me, like... everyone else has.

I don't want to leave him. I started to cry. I heard the door open and Budo rushed in.

"Shin what's wrong? Did you hurt your self?"
"N-no.. I just had a scary dream, well nightmare."
"If you don't mind, could you tell me what it was about?"
"O-okay, please just don't get mad at me. I had a dream- no a nightmare where you were cheating on me with a girl. And I went back to my dad. When I went in to my house- well my dad's house and it didn't smell like beer and I found a journal. I went upstairs and opened it, then I woke up. That's all."

"Shin... you know I would never cheat on you. I love you so much and I would never play with someone's feelings. Never-ever would I play with anyones feelings."

"I love you Budo. I'm so glad for you coming into my life."

"Okay.. I love you to." He said with a smile and leaned down. His lips met mine and mine met his. "Okay also do you like that chocolate mint icecream in the fridge more or  vanilla?"

"Budo did you eat my ice cream?" I said while glaring at him.
"No!" He squeaked out. He dosent squeak unless he is lying!
"I don't trust you. You never squeak."
"I.. OKAY I ATE YOUR ICE CREAM WITH HOT SAUSE!!!"

I glared at him, "Are you....a pregnant ladie?"

He laughed, "Yes i am."

I laughed, "You're cute when you laugh." He said with a smile. "Come here." I walked over to Budo and plopped down in his lap. I smiled and kissed him.  "I love you Shin, so much."