Partners in Crime

Donna's back!!! Honestly, she is probably my favourite companion so far, I just love how she isn't scared to put people no matter who they are in their place. She is so sassy and I love it! 

-----

Rita walked down the street with the Doctor walking past the busy Londoners going about their day, they recently found odd disappearance and signals coming from a 'fat company' obviously being themselves they couldn't help but investigate.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Rita raised her brows at the Doctor. "Last time we did something like this you got the wrong address."

"That wasn't my fault" the Doctor grumbled in protest.

"Whose fault was it then?" Rita asked raising a brow.

"Yours." He muttered looking down slightly blushing.

"Okay." She shook her head, rolling her eyes and took his hand clearing her throat. "Come on then." They looked around and found a back entrance, the Doctor used his sonic to open the door creating a spark in the process. They headed through what was a basement corridor while looking round. The Doctor then flashed his psychic paper at a guard as he passed them.

"John Smith and Rita Stone. Health and Safety." The guard nodded at them then continued walking. They found the projector room and headed in walking up and watching the presentation through a small window.

They noticed a woman standing on what looked like a podium. "Adipose Industries, the twenty-first century way to lose weight. No exercise, no diet, no pain. Just lifelong freedom from fat." She announced to the several dozens in the room sitting in the cinema like chairs. "The Holy Grail of the modern age. And here it is. You just take one capsule. One capsule, once a day for three weeks, and the fat, as they say...

"The fat just walks away." The Narrator on screen took over.

"Excuse me, Miss Foster." They looked down at a woman speaking. "If I could? I'm Penny Carter, science correspondent for The Observer. There are a thousand diet pills on the market, a thousand con men stealing people's money. How do we know the fat isn't going straight into your bank account?"

"Oh, Penny, if cynicism burnt up calories, we'd all be as thin as rakes." Miss Foster chuckled. "But if you want the science, I can oblige."

"Adipose Industries." The film started up showing a capsule. "The Adipose capsule is composed of a synthesised mobilising lipase, bound to a large protein molecule.

"The mobilising lipase breaks up the triglycerides stored in the adipose cells, which then enter..."

"You were right." The Doctor whispered to the Time Lady. "This does look strange." She went to speak but jumped slightly at the sound of the door behind them opening, the Doctor and Rita both looked at a man who was slightly frowning at them as he walked in. The Doctor flashed his psychic paper at him as he then nodded reading it.

"Health and Safety."

"Of the film department," Rita added after the man gave the Doctor an odd look before he shrugged, the man then left them alone. They both looked back seeing that Miss Foster started to talk again.

"One hundred percent legal, one hundred percent effective."

"But, can I just ask, how many people have taken the pills to date?" Penny questioned writing down some notes.

"We've already got one million customers within the Greater London area alone, but from next week, we start rolling out nationwide. The future starts here. And Britain will be thin."