The Stolen Earth

Just a short-ish author note before the chapter <3

Eeeeeeek 'The Destiny of Three' has reached 100 votes earlier today! Thank you everyone who has voted on every chapter they read and enjoy (you all know who you are) ;)

On with the chapter!

-----

The Doctor and the Stone ran out the TARDIS as soon as it materialised. They looked out and their eyes darted around , everything was as it should be, there were birds singing and a milkman was delivering to each house.

"It's fine." The Doctor breathed as the Stone ran a hand thought her hair. "Everything's fine."

"Nothing's wrong, everything is exactly as it should be." She muttered looking around.

"Excuse me!" The Doctor shouted to the milkman. "What day is it?"

"Saturday." He replied after looking at the Doctor a little strangely.

"Saturday." He nodded. "Good. Good, I like Saturdays."

"Sunday comes right after it." The Stone hummed smirking at the groan he made.

"So, I just met Rose Tyler?" Donna looked at them.

"Yeah." They both nodded.

"But she's locked away in a parallel world."

"Exactly. But if Rose can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, traveling to and from multiple parallel worlds that means the walls of the universe are breaking down." She swallowed. "And that puts everything in danger, not just our world but every single world."

"But how?" The Doctor muttered running back into the TARDIS, the Stone and Donna both following. The Time Lords both started to mess with the console watching the scanner and frowning at it.

"The thing is, Doctor," Donna spoke up. "No matter what's happening, and I'm sure it's bad, I get that but, Rose is coming back." Donna spoke up. "Isn't that good?"

The Doctor opened his mouth to reply. However, the TARDIS shook before he could almost sending the three to the floor. "What the hell was that?" Donna gasped her eyes darting to the Time Lords her eyes filled with worry.

"Don't know."

"But it came from outside." The Stone ran to the doors pulling them open, her eyes widend in horror as the three looked out into space. "But we're in space." She looked at them. "How did that happen? What did you do?"

The Doctor ran back to the scanner looking at it's readings as the Stone shut the doors and looked over his shoulder Donna doing the same on the other side. "We haven't moved." He frowned. "We're fixed. It can't have. No. The Tardis is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone."

"But if the Earth's been moved, they've lost the Sun." Donna looked at them in horror. "What about my Mum? And Granddad? They're dead, aren't they? Are they dead?"

"Donna we don't know." The Stone sighed truthfully telling her. "We don't know what happended.

"That's my family." She gasped. "My whole world."

"There's no readings." He frowned. "Nothing. Not a trace. Not even a whisper. Oh, that is fearsome technology."

"So what do we do?"

"Doctor we have to." The Stone looked at him. "I don't want to either they are the last people I would like to get help from trust me, we have no other choice."