The Doctor and the Stone's Daughter

"What the hell's it doing?" Donna cried barely able to hold on to the TARDIS.

"The control's not working." The Doctor informed them they were then thrown around in the direction of the jar holding his hand. "I don't know where we're going, but my old hand's very excited about it." He said.

"When aren't you excited to go anywhere?" Rita rolled her eyes.

"I thought that was just some freaky alien thing." Donna looked at him in horror. "You telling me it's yours?"

"Well." The Doctor shrugged.

"It got cut off. He grew a new one."

"You are completely impossible."

"Not impossible." He said grinning. "Just a bit unlikely." Suddenly there was a loud bang that echoed the console room followed by sparks. Martha and Donna screamed out of shock before they all looked up at the sudden silence and stillness. He looked up and took the Time Ladys hand the both of them rubbing outside the TARDIS.

They found themselves in an underground railway with rubble, wires and it being extremely dark.

"Why would the Tardis bring us here, then?" The Doctor looked around keeping Rita beside him.

"Oh, I love this bit." Martha looked round beaming as she stepped out the TARDIS Donna following.

"I thought you wanted to go home." Donna raised a brow.

"I know, but all the same," she shrugged, "it's that feeling you get."

"Like you swallowed a hamster?" Donna asked making Rita snort out a laugh.

"Never thought of it that way." She shrugged laughing.

"Don't move!" They heard a man shouting. "Stay where you are!" A man along with two others pointed their guns at the four. "Drop your weapons!"

"We're unarmed." The Doctor raised his hands pushing Rita slightly behind him as Donna and Martha raised their hands as well. "Look, no weapons. Never any weapons. We're safe."

"Look at their hands." One of the soldiers stared at the four of them. "They're clean."

"All right, process them." The soldier in the middle said. "Him first."

"Woah what?" Rita stepped forward the Doctor pushed her back slightly as the guards grabbed him.

"Oi, oi." He said as they dragging him away. "What's wrong with clean hands?"

"What's going on?" Martha asked stepping forward than moving back as the soldiers held their guns up, pointing them at the three.

The Doctor was pulled away to a large machine, the guards pushed his right arm inside

"Leave him alone." Donna protested against it.

"Something tells me this isn't about to check my blood pressure." He sarcastically muttered, the machine grabbed him pulling on his arm slightly. "Argh!" He cried out a little gritting his teeth.

"What are you doing to him?" Donna asked.

"Everyone gets processed."

"It's taken a tissue sample." The Doctor explained then whimpered in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. And extrapolated it. Some kind of accelerator?" The Doctors arm was released, Rita ran over taking his hand and frowning seeing a Y shaped graze on the back of his hand. "Sweetheart are you okay?" She asked slightly worried from not knowing what the machine actually did to him.