Planet of the Ood - Two

Turning a corner they heared the cries of Donna from inside a container. "If you don't do what she says, you're really in trouble." The Doctor warned. "Not from me, from her."

"Then after you have had a mouthful from her you will have even more trouble coming your way from me." Rita narrowed her eyes daring the guards to even try and challenge her.

"Unlock the container." The man in charge said his voice calm, his eyes saying otherwise cautiously watching the blonde.

"Never saw you that angry."

"I tend to try and not show how angry I can be, apparently this body is even snappier than the last, I don't show my anger often."

"You should do it more often, he looks terrified, and it is quite sexy." The Doctor waggled his eyebrows at her.

"You're such a flirt." Rita held in a chuckle her cheeks changing to a tint of pink.

"You love it really." He smirked at her before they both looked over at the container, Donna ran out heading over to the Time Lords which the guards had released.

"Doctor! Stone!" She ran over hugging them both.

"There we go, safe and sound." The Doctor reassured the human woman.

"Never mind about me." Donna shook her head then turned to the container nodding. "What about them?" An Ood with red eyes then stepped out killing a guard with its translation ball. The Doctor took Rita's hand and took Donna's in his other than ran as the guards started to fire, Rita, glanced over her shoulder seeing Solana following behind them, they ran out of the warehouse to a large crate hiding behind it breathing. The Doctor tightly wrapping an arm around Rita's waist keeping her beside him.

"If people back on Earth knew what was going on here..." Donna hissed at Solana.

"Oh, don't be so stupid." She scoffed "Of course they know."

"They know how you treat the Ood?" Donna gaped at her.

"They don't ask." Solana shrugged slightly. "Same thing."

"Solana, the Ood aren't born like this." The Doctor interrupted. "They can't be. A species born to serve could never evolve in the first place. What does the company do to make them obey?"

"That's nothing to do with me."

"Is that because you never asked? Never thought you know what these creatures are being treated like they don't have feelings, who does know then?" Rita hissed at the woman. Solana swallowed for a moment slightly backing away from the blonde. "Solana tell me."

"That's Doctor Ryder's territory." She quickly said.

"Where's he?" The Doctor cut in. "What part of the complex? We could help with the red eye." He gritted his teeth shoving the map in her face. "Now show us."

"There beyond the red section." She informed.

"Solana come with us," Rita said to the woman.

"You've seen the warehouse." The Doctor cut in. "You can't agree with all this. You know this place better than we do." He said as the woman stared at them. "You could help."

She blinked at them for a moment saying nothing before she shouted. "They're over here! Guards! They're over here." Groaning Rita shot the woman a glare then took off the Doctor and Donna behind.

Looking back seeing that the guards lost them Rita felt a slight prink in her mind. Closing her eyes and trying to clear her mind she faintly heard the song. The Doctor frowned seeing her before she opened her eyes changing direction. "It's this way."