The Unicorn and the Wasp - Two

"Ooo. Someone came here tooled up." The Doctor opened the small box which was full of lock picking tools kneeling beside the Stone in the sitting room. "The sort of stuff a thief would use." He glanced at the Stone who nodded agreeing with him.

"The Unicorn." Agatha said quietly. "He's here."

"The Unicorn and the wasp." The Time Lords both said quietly glancing up as Greeves entered the room holding a tray with four drinks on it.

"Your drinks, ladies. Doctor." He held the tray out for each of them to take their drinks.

"Very good, Greeves." The Doctor nodded patting the mans back before sitting down in the chair the Stone was standing next to taking a sip of his drink.

"How about the science stuff." Donna looked at the Time Lords. "What did you find?"

"Vespiform sting." The Doctor said bringing out the test tube. "Vespiforms have got hives in the Silfrax galaxy."

"Again, you talk like Edward Lear."

"But this one for a random unknown reason this one seems to bes behaving like a character in one of your books." The Stone muttered tapping her chin.

"Come on, Agatha." Donna looked at the older woman. "What would Miss Marple do? She'd have overheard something vital by now because the murderer thinks she's just a harmless old lady."

"Clever idea. Miss Marple?" Agatha frowned. "Who writes those?"

"Er..." The red head stuttered sending the Time Lords an apologetic look, "copyright Donna Noble. Add it to the list."

"Stone." The Doctor muttered, she glanced at him before her face filled with slight worry seeing the look in his eyes. "Donna." He then added.

"Okay, we could split the copyright." She waved him off not noticing the look of horror on his face.

"No." He shook his head the Stone then took his hand looking at him even more concerned them before. "Something's inhibiting my enzymes." He said before gripping onto the arm of the left chair and the Stones hand with the other as he started to jolt around in pain. " Argh! I've been poisoned."

"Sweetheart." The Stone tried to comfort him as best as she could. "We'll fix this." She promised her own voice shaking slightly as the red head started to panic.

"What do we do?!" She looked at the Time lady who helped the Doctors head to her chest stroking his head and glancing at his drink nodding over to Agatha to smell it. "What do we do?"

"Donna panicking won't help us, we need to find out what it is." She looked at the Doctor worryingly murmuring softly, the Time Lady looked calm to any stranger but her eyes said other wise filled with deep worry.

Agatha did as instructed sniffing the drink before looking up at the Time lady. "Bitter almonds." She said. "It's cyanide. Sparkling Cyanide."

"Kitchen!" The Time Lady shouted helping the Doctor up as quickly as possible and running out the room pulling him as fast as she could over to the kitchen the Doctor almost falling face first to the floor trying to control his own body as he fought for control against the poison.

"Ginger beer!" The Doctor shouted as they ran into the room.

"I beg your pardon?" Davenport looked at the two of them as if they were mad as the Doctor gripped on to the side of a counter as the Stone started rummaging through some of the cupboards trying to find what he needed while shouting at Davenport. "He needs ginger beer!"

"The Lady and gentlemans gone mad." One of the men in the kitchen announced as the Stone found the ginger beer forced it open as quickly as possible then handed it to the Doctor who drank it as quickly as possible then tilted his head forward some of the ginger beer going down his back.