Journey's End - Two

It's almost the end of the 3rd book :( but don't worry because there is a defiantly a fourth, a fifth, sixth and seventh book, but first book three has to come to a close and there's no better time to end it than now! (There's also a few spoilers at the end of this chapter for what the fourth book is called)

Anyways as always, on with the chapter!

-----

"Ready! Maximum power!" The other Doctor shouted kicking a lever upwards with his foot before pulling another.

Suddenly the TARDIS engines sounded shocking the entire room. The Doctor and the Stone looked up staring at where the TARDIS was materialising.

"But that's..." The Doctor whispered as Caan giggled while Rose and Martha's mouths hung open.

"Impossible." Davros watched.

"Brilliant." Jack beamed.

The TARDIS door slowly opened showing the other Doctor in the blue suit standing there. Both Time Lords mouths now hung open watching in disbelief as Davros rolled backwards. "But that means..." the Stone muttered before the other Doctor ran toward Davros with the device.

"Don't!" They both shouted. A moment later Davros pointed and electrocuted the other Doctor hitting him in the chest before he fell to the floor.

"Activate holding cell."

"Doctor!" Donna suddenly shouted making everyone look up. As she ran to the device picking it up. "I've got it! But I don't know what to do!" Davros yet again electrocuted her throwing Donna back.

"Donna!" The Doctor and the Stone shouted.

"Donna! Are you all right, Donna?!" The Doctor shouted to her.

"Destroy the weapon!" Davros announced before a Dalek fired at it making the device explode.

"I was wrong about your warriors, Doctor, Stone. They are pathetic."

"How comes there're two of you?!"

"Human biological metacrisis. Never mind that, now we've got no way of stopping the Reality Bomb." He glanced at the other Doctor who was now standing.

"Stand witness, Time Lords. Stand witness, Humans." Davros announced as a holographic screen appeared showing the 27 planets. "Your strategies have failed, your weapons are useless, and... oh - the end of the universe has come."

"Nine... eight... seven... six..." they heard the Supreme Dalek counting. The Doctor and the Stone glanced at each other before watching the screen powerless. "Five... four... three... two... one..." the screen then went dead and an alarm sounded.

"Oh... closing all Z-Neutrino relay loops using an internalised synchronous back-feed reversal loop!" Donna beamed. "That button there!"

"System in shutdown!" A Dalek shouted.

"Detonation negative."

"Explain! Explain! EXPLAIN!" The Supreme Dalek screamed.

"Donna," the Doctor said looking at her wide-eyed. "You can't even change a plug!"

"Do you wanna bet, Time Boy?" She grinned.

"You will suffer for this." Donna cocked her head to the side raising her brows and flicked a switch electrocuting Davros instead of the redhead.

"Oh...! Bioelectric dampening field with a retrogressive arc inversion."

"But that sounds like..." the Stone frowned muttering. "Oh no..." she gasped working it out.