Midnight - Three

The Stone stared between the Doctor and Sky who was still crouched and looking up at the Doctor who now was fixed. He looked like he was trying to fight whatever reached out and grabbed on to him. The Stone swallowed hard trying to wrap her brain around what was happening. "No..." she muttered not believing it.

"Hold on, did she?" Dee Dee pointed at Sky questioningly.

"She spoke first." Jethro said.

"She can't have."

"She did." Professor Hobbes looked between them sharing the shocked expression that all of the passengers had.

"She spoke first."

"Oh, look at that. I'm ahead of you." Sky said mockingly not sounding much like she did when the Stone first spoke to the woman.

"Did you see? She spoke before he did. Definitely."

"He's copying her."

"Stone, what's happening?" Professor Hobbes asked.

"I think it's moved."

"I think it's letting me go."

"What do you mean? Letting you go from what?" Dee Dee asked the Doctor and Sky. The Stone watched in horror, the Doctor was crouched on the floor staring into space as if he was dreaming.

"But he's repeating now. He's the one doing it. It's him." Biff pointed at the Doctor.

"They're separating." Jethro breathed.

"Mrs Silvestry, is that you?"

"Yes. Yes, it's me."

"I'm coming back. Listen."

"I'm coming back..."

"It's me."

"Listen. It's me."

"Like it's passed into the Doctor." Jethro tried to wrap his head around the situation. "It's transferred. Whatever it is, it's gone inside him."

"No, that's not what happened." Dee Dee shook her head seeing the worried look in the Stones eyes.

"But look at her." Val protested.

"Look at me, I can move."

"Look at me."

"I can feel again."

"I can move. I can feel again."

She snapped her head up, there was definitely a long delay, he was fighting it. "Come on sweetheart." The Stone moved towards him a little before being pulled back by Dee Dee who slowly shook her head.

"I'm coming back to life."

"And look at him. He can't move." She started to smugly smile.

"Help me."

"Help me."

"Professor?" She looked up at him.

"Professor?"

"Get me away from him."

"Please."

"Please." Professor Hobbes wearily moved over and took Sky's hand helping her up. Almost instantly the Stone moved out of Dee Dee's grasp kneeling in front of the Doctor, lightly touching his cheek with the tip of her forefinger swallowing thickly, he looked so distressed and hurt, trapped inside himself, unable to move or think. Lightly she placed her fingertips on his temples before she was forced backwards almost falling to the floor if she didn't grab on to the chairs on either side of her.