Turn Left - Four

Now calmed down Donna stood in a thick green jacket, multiple wires going around and in the coat. The blonde had taken charge and began to explain. "The TARDIS has tracked down the moment of intervention, Monday the 25th, one minute past ten in the morning." She nodded. "Your car was on Little Sutton Street Ealing Road, but you turn right heading for Griffin's Parade. You need to turn left." She said in a clear voice explaining to Donna who repeatedly nodded. "That's the most important thing. You've got to go back and turn left. Have you got that, Donna? One minute past ten. Make yourself turn left, heading for the Chiswick Highroad."

"Keep the jacket on at all times - it's insulation against temporal feedback." Magambo explained before placing a digital watch on Donna's wrist. "This will correspond to local time wherever you land." She then presents her a glass of water. "This is to combat dehydration."

----------------------------------------------------------------

With multiple UNIT soldiers following them Magambo and the blonde lead Donna to the edge of the mirrored circle. "This is where we leave you."

"I don't want to see that thing on my back." Donna quickly replied shaking her head.

"No! The mirrors are just incidental." The blonde reassured. "They bounce chronon energy back into the centre which we control and decide the destination."

"It's a time machine." Donna looked in awe.

"It's a time machine." The blonde repeated smiling.

"If you could?" The mystery blonde smiled giving Donna's arm one last squeeze before the redhead stepped into the circle once more.

"Powering up."

"How do you know it's going to work?"

"Hmm? Oh... yeah... we don't." She shrugged. "We're just... we're just guessing."

Giving a laugh Donna looked at her. "Yeah. Oh, brilliant!"

"Just remember, when you get to the junction, change the car's direction by one minute past ten."

"How do I do that?"

"It's up to you."

"Well, I just have to... run up to myself and... have a good argument." She chuckled.

The blonde laughed. "I'd like to see that!"

"Activate loadstone," Magambo announced. The light on the top if the TARDIS started to blink.

"Good luck."

Donna beamed with enthusiasm. "I'm ready!"

"One minute past ten." She reminded.

"Because I understand, now." Donna looked at her tearful but very brave. "You said I was going to die, but you mean this whole world is going to blink out of existence." She said. The blondes face dropped as Donna continued. "But that's not dying. Because a better world takes its place. The Doctor's world. And I'm still alive!" She smiled at the blonde who
(she smiles courageously. Rose doesn't answer)
That's right, isn't it? I don't die? If I change things, I don't die? That's... that's right, isn't it?

"I'm sorry." the blonde whispered not able to lie to the woman.

"But I can't die! I've got a future! With the Doctor and the Stone!" She shouted her courage waving. "You told me!"

"Activate!" Magambo shouted.

Suddenly a bright light shone as well as a strong wind began to blow. Sparks flew from the TARDIS before Donna disappeared into smoke.