The Destiny of Three

I do not own Doctor Who or any of its characters. Only the storyline I created and my own OC. This will contain spoilers from the show. This is also the third book in the Parallel series. I recommend reading the first two books before starting this one.

The Stone is in her tenth regeneration. She has shoulder length blonde hair that she normally keeps down, any changes will be mentioned, she is 5'4" which in comparison to the Doctor she just comes up to his shoulders.

Typically from day to day the Stone wears a plain buttoned-up white blouse with a black blazer over the top with matching plain black trousers, she also wears black vans.

-----

Cast

Chloë Grace Moretz as Rita Stone/the Tenth Stone

"You are right one hundred percent because we don't give up, I promise you that we will find the Earth and you will see it again

"You are right one hundred percent because we don't give up, I promise you that we will find the Earth and you will see it again." 

Theme - WALK THE MOON ~ Shut Up and Dance

"We were victims of the night

The chemical, physical, kryptonite

Helpless to the bass and the fading light

Oh we were bound to get together"

---

David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor 

"You were brilliant the both of you absolutely Brilliant!" 

Theme - Sam Smith ~ Stay With Me

"Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me"

---

Catherine Tate as Donna Noble  

  "You're not the Stone! She's a brunette and has an English accent, you're Welsh and you're blonde!"

Theme - P!nk ~ A Million Dreams

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy

They can say, they can say we've lost our minds

See, I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy

Run away to a world that we design" 

---

The Doctor and the Stone are the last of the Time Lords once more after the Master and previously the Prime Minister was shot and killed by his own wife.

However, he wasn't the only one to have been shot by Lucy, the Ninth Stone died as well and regenerated into the Tenth. A blonde with a Welsh accent who rather likes a little too much salt than she ought to have. 

Now they are alone on the TARDIS for the second time, no longer friends but actually dating the Time Lords meet an old friend who joins the two in the TARDIS. 

Some may call it a coincidence, they call it Destiny.