Turn Left - Two

Donna walked down the street alone on a quiet night before noticing a flash and a loud buzz, flinching slightly she stopped before a blonde woman ran out the street as if she was forced before coming to a stop looking slightly confused.

"Blimey!" Donna blinked at the woman. "Are you all right? What was that, fireworks or?"

"I dunno!" She looked back at the alleyway. "I was just walking along and... that's weird."

Donna frowned then suddenly noticed who the woman was and pointed at her. "You're the one. Christmas Eve - I met you in town."

"Donna, isn't it?" The blonde smiled a little.

"What was your name?" Donna curiously asked.

"How are you doing? You're looking good..." her voice trailed off, the blondes gaze switched from the redhead to over her shoulder, her back to be precise. "How've you been doing?" She repeated after snapping herself out of her own daze. "What have you been up to?"

"You're doing it again." Donna looked around.

"What?" The blonde woman frowned.

"Looking behind me." Donna glared at her. "People keep on doing that - looking at my back."

"What sort of people?"

"People in the street. Strangers. I just catch them, sometimes, staring at me... like they're looking at something."

"And then I get home and look and there's nothing there." She started to swipe at her back. "See, look, now I'm doing it!" She groaned.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" The blonde randomly asked.

"What am I what?" Donna blinked.

"Next Christmas." She said. "Any plans?"

"I don't know, that's ages away!" She frowned. "Nothing much I suppose. Why?"

"Just... I think you should get out." She tried to say casually. "You and your family, don't stay in London, just... leave the City."

"What for?"

"A nice hotel... Christmas break?" She suggested.

"Can't afford it."

"Well, no, you've got that raffle ticket."

The redhead blinked then looked slightly alarmed. "How do you know about that?"

"First prize... luxury weekend break." The blonde ignored her questions. She looked at her seriously. "Use it, Donna Noble.

"Why won't you tell me your name?" Donna coldly asked. After no answer, she slowly walked around her threateningly with her words dark. "I think you should leave me alone." She gave the blonde a warning look before walking away.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Many months had passed by, Donna hadn't come across the blonde once, perhaps she listened to the redheads threatening advice to leave her alone, she never forgot her words though, she won the raffle earning her mother, grandad and herself a nice short Christmas holiday in a hotel outside London. Donna parked in the driveway of a mansion house while Slade's 'Merry Christmas everybody' played through the radio. The three had been excited for the Christmas weekend. After parking, they noticed a couple of footmen waiting for them in the doorway of the house.

"Cor, blimey - that's what I call posh!" Wilfred gasped staring up at the large mansion before him, he wore a pair of red Christmas antlers on his head as he headed around the back to the boot of the car. "I said you were lucky, didn't I? I always said, my lucky star!" He laughed taking another suitcase out the boot.