Planet of the Ood

Even though I'm on holiday there are still chapters to be published! <3

-----

Set the controls to random." The Doctor beamed after he stopped the TARDIS from rocking. "Mystery tour. Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, anywhen in the whole wide u-" He stopped when Rita hit his arm, the Doctor opened his mouth in protest then noticed the concerned look she was sending the human woman.

"Donna, are you okay?" She walked over to the redhead who looked a little sick. "I know he can be a terrible driver at times but I have never seen anyone look that sick."

"You're no better." The Doctor narrowed his eyes at her.

"At least I don't cause everyone to fall to the floor sweetheart." She called over her shoulder. Rita then turned back to the redhead looking serious yet again "Anyways are you okay?"

"Terrified." She laughed a little. "I mean, history's one thing but an alien planet?"

"We could always take you home." The Doctor spoke up.

"Yeah, don't laugh at me." Donna joked.

"I know what it's like." The Doctor beamed walking towards them both and taking Rita's hand while they both beamed at the red head. "Everything you're feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder? I get that."

"So do I." Rita grinned.

"Seriously?" Donna raised her brows looking between them. "After all this time?"

"Yeah." They both smiled broadly.

"Why do you think we keep going?" The Doctor asked.

"Oh. All right then, you and me both." She walked over to the doors then turned around. "This is barmy." She started to babble. "I was born in Chiswick. I've only ever had package holidays. Now I'm here. This is so." She tried to think of how to describe it, the Time Lords grinning at her excitement. "I mean it's... I don't know, it's all sort of... I don't even know what the word is." She shook her head turning around and stepping outside.

"Oh, I've got the word." She gasped at the cold. "Freezing."

"Snow!" The Doctor and Rita beamed hugging each other in laugher.

"Oh, real snow. Proper snow at last." The Doctor chuckled wrapping an arm around the blonde's shoulder. "That's more like it. Lovely. What do you think?"

"Bit cold." Donna held her arms trying to warm herself up.

"Look at the view." Rita breathed looking out to see massive icicles hanging from a bridge made of rock where a vast ravine was. "One of your mystery tours actually paid off." Rita laughed.

"You enjoy anywhere we go." He looked at her grinning.

"Sometimes I worry about how well you know me Doctor." She shook her head at him. "But this is honestly beautiful."

Donna then shivered. "Yep. Beautiful, cold view."

The Doctor and Rita started to wonder in the snow looking at the view. "Millions of planets, millions of galaxies, and we're on this one. Molto bene,"

"I thought Italian was my thing," Rita cut him off pouting. "You took french."

"You can't own a language plus i thought you dropped that." He laughed at her shaking his head and kissing her cheek. "As I was saying, Bellissimo says Donna, born in Chiswick. All you've got is a life of work and sleep, and telly and rent and tax and take away dinners, all birthdays and Christmases and two weeks holiday a year, and then you end up here." He continued walking along. "Donna Noble, citizen of the Earth, standing on a different planet. How about that Donna?" They turned around to just see the TARDIS and no Donna behind them.