The dark uncle

Shravan stormed out of the kitchen and was searching for Mami.
Just deliver this message and leave this place for good. This Sumo and her super logic.😠
Mausa greets him and tells him that mami is on her way back. She had to fetch some cousin of hers who is back from London after a decade and has flown down to India just for the wedding.
Riches sure does keep mami moving !

So after avoiding Sumo by burying himself in the mobile for the next half an hour, he is blessed by the royal presence of Preeti's Champu mama and his over excited hostess.

Shravan realises that he would be talking to Mamiji's deaf ears now, and vanity rules say.. Never drag a person's stingy means in front of their most affluent relatives. Now, though he had ran to Tiwary Killa to meet Sumo, he had promised Kamini chachi too. He would have to wait..

Suman came around giving tea and was welcomed by a loud voice " Arey Suman.. kitni badi ho gayi...kitni khoobsurat. Aa ja aaja.. mama se chappi leke ja"
Suman reluctantly inched ahead but was dragged to a warm embrace by the fat mama. Shravan smiled besides himself. Sumo looked like a pencil hugged by a pillow 😃
But soon he realises that she feels uncomfortable. That man seemed to continue his conversation with others while holding Sumo tightly.
She managed to wriggle out at the first chance to escape and vanished for eternity.

Nanu's loud demand for his tea and medicine had Sumo out of kitchen in a flash. It was not missed by our Champu uncle.

Champu - " Arey beta Sumo, zara ruko. Bapuji se to milna hai. Chalo mujhe bhi le chalo. "

Suman- " ji , aap aa jayiye na.. mein bus chai deke bata doongi aap aaye ho."

Champu- "bachpan mein kitne intezaar karke mere saare chocolates le jaati thi, ab is umar mein seediyon mein help kar do. Aaja beta."

Suman couldn't refuse more. So she waited while he plastered himself on her again and walked up. He seemed perfectly fit enough to walk, climb, even hop on the stairs but he rested his right hand on Sumo's back like she needed support. Though nobody else did, Shravan noticed how that guy let his hand move up and down as he 'missed' balance on the stairs. Enough ! Push him down Sumo.. or I may lose my balance.

#################################
Flashback

Shravan- kya hua Sumo. Itni dull kyon ho?

Suman-" nothing" ..smiles at him. "Bus thoda late ho gaya.Golgappa Khake jaayein?"

Shravan- " Sure motu"

Suman- OK.

Shravan..she didn't even react for Motu ? Something is disturbing her . Should I ask.. what if it is something embarrassing. Some girly stuff.? "Sumo.. you sure you are OK ?.. I mean, you don't have to tell me but just tell me if you are really just tired or I mean , you see,like maybe ..."

Suman laughed. " Shravan tu na idiot hai.. aisa kya you see , you mean kar raha hai..
OK sun, I am not Ok but tu nahi samjhega, you are not a girl" Shravan nods " Nooo.. ye wo nahi hai.. just that I don't want to go home now.. some boring relatives jo pakate hain.. and you really can't do anything about it. See you dont have any sister or female cousin or friend, so I really can't explain. Bakwaas reason hai "

Shravan - "I have you Sumo and I may not be able to understand par sun to sakta hoon.. kabhi kabhi wo bhi kaam aata hai"

Suman- uffo Shravan tum chodoge nahi.. to Suno.. ek mama hain Preeti ke.. jo London se aayein hain.. jab bhi aate bahut saare gifts and chocolates latein hain.

Shravan-" Ab mein tumhari pareshani samaj sakta hoon, kum padha 😂?"

Suman- "shut up Shravan. To wo na bahut zyaada hug bhi karte hain par pata nahi kyon mujhe ajeeb sa lagta hai. Champu mama nahi Chipku mama hain. Preeti choti hai but mein thodi na bachi hoon.. you know.. that weird line of physical contact that you can't complain because he is some old relative..and people are like tumhare papa jaise hain, mama jaise hain and all dumb stuff.... hey Shravan. Tujhe itna gussa kyon aa raha hai...shakal to dekho apni"