The lady's dilemna

Sumo woke up in the middle of the night . It took her some time to realise that she was not at home.. no this was not even the wedding hall.. it was dark! Totally ,and someone had kidnapped her!.. she seemed to have forgotten the whole part... maybe she fainted!.. She slowly slipped out of the bed. A poor spatial estimate made her kick the glass on the tea table. CRASH!
At once Sumo armed herself with the other glass ready to hurl at her kidnapper.

Shravan switched the light on and before he knew ,was hit by a glass on his chest ! "SUMO.. ye kya mazaak hai? "

Sumo could have cried in joy. She was safe!.. no super safe..❤ she jumped back to bed and crawled up to him " I am so sorry, mujhe laga ..pata nahi tha..dar gayi mein and andhera tha.. "

Shravan- "Raat ke do baje generally andhera hi hota hai madam" . He slid properly on the bed. Pulled the sheets on himself and rolled to a side. "Ab please shanti se so jao and mujhe bhi sone do"

Suman "OK........ hey wait.! mein yahaan kya kar rahi hoon? Aur tum kaise ho? Kahin tumhe dhoondte mein behosh ho gayi? Ghar mein pata hai na ? Mujhe nanu dhoond rahe honge.. mein aayi kaise? Ye kya jagah hai? Hotel.
Kaunsa hotel? Shravan !.. Oh my god!.. kisi ko pata chal gaya to??"

Shravan rolled to a side with his back to her "Decide karlo sabko batana hai ya kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ?"

Suman " uffo! .. mujhe ghar mein dhoond rahe honge.. isliye mujhe laga batana chahiye par aise tumhare saath .. kya bataoon abhi... come one Shravan.. Khosla ke ek photo se kya scene ho gaya tha.. ab kya karoon? "

Shravan snores loudly.

Suman- " Shravan! Mein jaanti hoon tum so nahi rahe ho.. utho.." she walk over to the other side and sees him grinning with eyes shut. " utho ..Utho... tumse kuch pochna bhi bekar hai.. Mein nikalti hoon, koi bahana banakar text kar doongi. Tum bhi wahi bolna"

Soon Shravan hears the door open and shut.

Shravan jumps out of his bed "Sumo pagal ladki, ruko! " he comes out running and finds Suman standing outside the door laughing. "Ab jab aap jaag gaye ho Mr Malhotra..poori kahani batayenge??" She pushes herself into the room and sits on the chair.

Shravan followed and sat in the opposite chair " well, you know.. I got trapped in the hotel. Aditya rescued me. Aur jab mujhe hosh aaye to Mr Handsome ko dekh kar tum instantly apne hosh kho bhaithi.. so, we told all at home that we are taking you to the hospital and brought you here so that there would be peace in Delhi for atleast one night. Aditya suggested that I drug you... shayad kar lena tha. Aise midnight interrogation se to bach jaata.. "

Suman- " excuse me , ye Aditya Aditya kya kar raha hai? Aur woh hai yahan?Aur usne tumhari jaan bachayi? Usne bola ye? "

Shravan- " aur kaun hai jo mere liye sabko thappad markar, cheek kar chillakar pagalon ki tarah mujhe dhoodne nikalata ? 😍" he gave his most disarming smile and leaned back on his chair. She could feel his gaze on her but she could no longer look at him .

Suman- " Haan ,Aditya ne hi bachayi thi. Mangetar hai na tumhare friend ka 😉"

Shravan got up and walked back to the bed. " please ab so jao, kal baat karte hain. Goodnight Sumo."

Suman- "Arey ruko.. ! I was just joking but please ruko.. you don't understand..ye kaafi bada jhol hai. You just can't bring me here and.. really Shravan, what were you thinking? "

Shravan-" I thought you needed rest."

"By sharing a room with you in the hotel?"

"Somewhere undisturbed "