Shraman- Night 2

Sumo waited till the truth sunk in.. Shravan had come home for her. She did not tell him that she was alone for the night and he did not tell her that he knew. What ego and reservations they both have had!

Par kya mujhe kehna chahiye tha?  Meine kaha kyon nahi? Agar mein apni pareshaniyaan , apna dar Shravan se share nahi karoongi to kisse karoongi?... par abhi nahi.. Jis din mere dil se wo chuban hat jaye us din se mein kuch nahi  chupaoongi... But aaj.. Tu gaya mere yaar!😉

She quickly came back and got ready. She was not sure if he would come but her instincts told he would, but there was no telling when... well that was the differance.  A wife could always call and ask that!

So she waited... 8pm..9..10.. she ate her dinner and partially made his ."Aayega to bana doongi. Banake nahi rah sakti"...
10 30.. 11 pm

Ting tong!
She had dozed off. Her heart woke up before her and she ran to the door. Sach mein wo hi hai???
"Kaun?"

Knock.knock....Knock knock knock knock

Without wasting a second, she opened the door.
There he was tall , handsomer than ever... smiling down at her.

Shravan's Pov

I am home Sumo. Darwaza kholo.  Knock karoon ya bell ?..

"Kaun ?"

Tera pati.... idiot! Hamesha tedha sawaal. Aaj bhi dari huyi hai kya?

Let me knock. (He knocks)

The door flung open as he just knocked the sixth time.

Sumo! How can one look so charming in a night t shirt , loose pyjamas , uncombed hair without make up. Lock your emotions Shravan... you are treading a very dangerous path.

..............................
They smiled  at each other and he flung his coat in her and put his arm around her. As he bent over to kiss her forehead she gave him a shocked look and jerked off.

"Mausaji... Shravan aa gaya" she screamed and then whispered "kya kar rahe ho? Kahin bhi shuru ho jate ho"

"Mausa wapas kab aaye?"

"Evening.Tumse baat huyi thi tab bola nahi? Mujhe laga tum.... fir tum yahan aaye kyon?" She put on the most innocent look.

"Of course unse milne hi aaya hoon. Please thoda paani dena"

"Sure Shravan... achanak gala sukh gaya?"😉

He nodded then shook his head and then went all blank....and then he saw it!
Sumo smiled ...grinned... and then burst out laughing. That evil woman. He chased after her as she tore off shouting "mausaji mausi..bachao" and giggling all along. He caught her as she was about to hit the steps to Nanu's room . She crashed on to the wall trying to duck from him and bounced backwards on his chest. He caught her and carried her back to the hall. It had been months since she had played a prank or even laughed so heartily. She was oblivious of eveything else. She had to set herself free.Age or gender didn't matter. She kicked in the air and wriggled.

"Don't wriggle Sumo!" Came a very firm tone but it had no effect on Sumo and if anything,  she wriggled harder .  Shravan paused and made his hold tighter and then tickled her hips. "Nachne aur khoodne ka bahut shauk hai na.. karo abhi"

She  started to laugh uncontrollably and twist, all the while trying really hard to slip away. Then her subconscious mind pushed her to the all time winner technique and as she bent over to bite his arms.....
She stopped.
He stopped.
The  laughter stopped.
Time stopped around them .

He placed her down gently and backed off a step.
She moved forward and picked the scattered papers, coat and the  mantlepiece she had kicked about.  Placing them silently where they should be, she walked out murmuring.."I will get some water " .