Case over... game over

Today Shravan woke up before Sumo. He was dressed and was  waiting for her by the bedside. She slowly stretched, yawned and curled up again to her side. She smiled as she smelt the perfume. Shravan.... But soon that led to a ripple of shock in her subconscious mind ..His perfume in her bed...

A few hours before .
Shravan had cried in her lap. They had kissed and he had refused to move off her bed. She had pretended to be very tired and had tucked herself in and closed her eyes shut. He had stretched himself beside her but had been stricken with worry and thoughts. The friend in Sumo had urged her to sit up and speak to him, comfort him but the Sumo smitten by Shravan had adviced to retain the wall. An extreme emotional day more often than not resulted only in regrettable activities.

She had woken up in the death of the night and had found the lights on. On turning, she found Shravan fast asleep beside her with his head propped up by several pillows and cushion and file pinned to his chest.
She had gently removed all the cushions and pillows but one, Let him slip on the bed and covered him. She had slept on the sofa .

.... But now she opened her eyes to bright daylight. She was very much in her bed and hesitantly turned . She jumped up when she saw Shravan waiting.  She had expected him to be asleep by her side and was embarrassed even before she saw him. But this was not the scene she had in mind. Now he was ready ,professionally attired and she was late. She mumbled an apology and rushed to freshen up. She darted out and was stopped by his strong hand which later pulled her onto him.

"Dheeere... first of all.. Good morning " He gently kissed her on the lips. "Now had to get this done before your tea"

She rolled her eyes! "Ruko mein tumhare liye Coffee laati hoon... and 2 min mein khana pack kar dooongi" She walked out.

"Done darling. It is 7 already.  Someone's midnight activities had  her sleeping late in the morning.  Tumhe sofa pe sone ki kya zaroorat thi?.... drama queen. And a heavy drama queen.. tumhe wapas bed pe utha ke daalne pe meri halat kharab ho gayi" He grinned mischievously. She was lost imagining him carrying her and chided herself to have not woken up at that very instant. "So I woke up had my coffee and then got ready... then had some bread and jam and then even made some tea, hoping you would wake up to some aroma but you slept like snow white.  Unfortunately when The Prince charming came down to wake you up with the kiss of life , you just had to jump up like a frog"!

Sumo laughed... "Sorry, I mean sorry for not waking up early. Utha diya hota.. tum kaam dekh lete aur mein sab tayyar lar deti.  Chalo pehle meri chai do and batao kya pack karoon"

"Apne aap ko"

She blushed but quickly turned away.

"Nothing to eat Sumo. ..obviously"

"Mein uncle ke liye bhi pack kar sakti hoon bus do min"

"Naak kataogi tum meri... lawyer ki patni banne se pehle ek training course karvaoonga... common sense waali"

"Haan mein sabse budhu hoon ..tum hi mahan ho.. khush? Arrogant lawyer.. kya kah diya abhi?"

"Mei  lunch khaoon aur papa ko bhi doon.. ki aaj pct se khaana aaya hai.. agra tak Sumo leke aayi? Aap bhi lo?"

"Uffo itni si baat.. kah dete Agra mein mangavaya hai.. or some friend. At least ghar ka.. wo bhi Sumo special khana to milta. Ispe itna overreaction.!!"

"Mein tumhare bare mein jhoot nahi boloonga. Mere kaan kabhi nahi sunenge ki Sumo ka khaana kisi aur ne banaya.. Mujhe to aaj bhi gussa hai ki us Bhagga ya Dhagga ko meine tumhare khaane pe itna tareef kiya"

Sumo was overwhelmed.  "Thank you... it means a lot. So then... bye is it?"

He nodded.  "I will travel back with Papa. Aaj shayad case khatam ho jaye. So mein aaj raat "Agra" mein nahi rahoonga. "

Shravan Ki Sumo, Sumo Ka Shravan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें