Check the number you have dialled

The day progressed usually otherwise and with the wedding almost there,people had geared up in special working mode.

The giggling girls had more guests and more giggles😊
Shravan had clearly petted them and they were running errands between him and Sumo at the drop of the hat.

Aditya had been lurking about and found that Shravan had his good base among the females and decided to use the age old trick of defaming him .

Aditya- " Hey Nisha, tumhe Shravan kaafi pasand hai na? "

Nisha - (blushes) " No no.. aap ladke waale hain na? Aapko chai laaon? "

Aditya- " arey mujhse kya chupana, mein in dono ka friend hoon.. isliye ladka waal bhi aur ladki waala bhi.. waise Shravan se kuch batein karoon tumhare barein mein? 😉"

Nisha- " seriously.. aap kya baat kar rahe ho? It is just a crush, aap jaise soch rahe ho waisa nahi hai. And please aisi bakwaas mere family ke samne mat karna.. hum aap dilliwalon jaise modern nahi.. gaad degi mujhe meri ma"

Aditya realises he has overstepped and now takes it to Shravan "Hey Shravan, wo ladkiyaan tumpe mar rahi hain, tu to unke saath time spend kar, kyon mere Sumo ke peeche padha hai.. taras kha apni best friend par.. she deserves better"

Shravan- " For reasons that you are not aware of , I will suggest you stay out of my sight forever, I may just kill you. Get lost and stop even thinking about Sumo or being in a 100 m radius around her"..he just walks off.

Shravan is helping Sumo when his phone rings.
"Ji Papa.. sure Papa.. abhi nikalta hoon.. no problem Papa... I know the case Papa"

Suman- " kya hua? Case hai? Nikal rahe ho?"
Shravan- " Hm.. important case.. leaving for Agra but should be back tomorrow. Shaadi miss nahi karoonga 😊 "

Suman- "Kya ? Poora din?.. I mean.. oh ok.I will not disturb. I know the rules 🙂"

Shravan- " Aur kuch kahna hai?"

Suman- yes. I will miss you, I love you. Please don't go. I am nervous .I have done everything but I just need you
"Nothing. Best of luck"

Shravan- " OK then , bye.. Tell Nisha I will really miss her. Tell her she can call me after 8 .Also tell her I dont want to but I have to and that I will be back as soon as possible "

Suman smiles as she knows the message was for her but khadoos just can't tell it directly . " will tell her "

Shravan leaves and thinks
"Aaj ajeeb sa lag raha hai ki use chod ke ja raha hoon.."

Aditya hears the conversation and is glad to have a day all for himself. He walks over to Sumo and finds her busy with Preeta over floral arrangements. Her phone rings and she asks her mama to check. He updates her about a delivery and replaces it on the  table. Aditya walks to check her mobile and finds that she has no screenlock .

Aditya- " kya Sumo, tumne koi password nahi daala?"

Suman- sees her mobile in his hand " keep it back Aditya please. It is bad manners to touch others mobile"

Aditya- " ofcourse, why would I. Mere phone ka battery dead hai. Use aaj anti virus update ke liye diya tha. Bus socha ek baar phone kar loon"

Suman- " use the landline"

Aditya- "mei  itna bhi bura nahi hoon, paise de doonga call ke 😂 , wo na mera dost  hai aur ek dum nikkama hai, use tumhare baare mein bhi pata hai, isliye mere mobile se call karke tumhe bhi chidayega . To please mera number attend mat karo ek din"

Suman- Tera number to mein zindagi bhar block kar doon. " Ok Aditya, please mobile return karo. And I have work.. loads. So I am sorry but  I really can't chat now"