Conclusion

Before we get to the last episode...
Thank you guys for this wonderful journey.

I shall intimate once the new story starts. That will be diffrent..more of a book and not an episode driven TS. But I hope to justice to our dear Shraman with everything I write. For all those who follow me You ll get the notifications and those who don't, I will write as a note in this book , So you get an update. As Namik says, all I say is give it a fair chance ☺

Sumo was talking to her Nanu over the phone. "Ab kab aaoge Nanu? Jaldi aa jao. Bahut miss karti hoon aapko"

"Kyon Rachna tujhse kaam karvati hai kya? "

"No Nanu.. mein khush hoon bus aapki yaad aa gayi"

"Haan ab meine to saaf kah diya ki mere aane par hi tumhari shaadi hogi isliye?"

"Nanu!! Kuch bhi..waise abhi mausi ladka dhoond rahi hai.. to aap chodo " Sumo turned red and was glad it was not a video call. Nanaji had a knack of knowing things. Well she missed him but his reason was truer 😉. There was just a week left and Nanu had decided to come back with the entire lot. Even Anuj bhaiyya was coming on a short vacation.

Nirmala aunty had called her in the morning and informed that they had shifted and settled well. She had been meeting them everyday. It was week since they had started and now Aditya had arranged everything.

It seemed ages back that they had made the trip to Mumbai. Everything was falling in place. All had decided to keep it a secret till Nanaji arrives as they wanted to see his reaction. Sumo particularly did not want Manju maami to freak out on another Malhotra wedding!

She glaced across her bed as she cut the phone call. Shravan smiled at her. "Bolo kya kaha Nanaji ne ki tumhe itni hasi aa rahi hai?"

"Bola meri kundali wahaan nikali to pata chala meri shadi ek gadhe se hogi"

He flung the cushion on her."Jaanwaron ke saath yahi hota hai. Bolo, honeymoon location decide kiya?"

"Shravan ! Kitni baar bol chuki hoon... ye sab mujhpe mat daalo... khudh hi karo.. nahi to bhi chalega "

"Kyon ? Shy?"

"Just busy"

"Fir theek hai mein akele hi chala jaata hoon"

She laughed. "Acha baba, tum cards baanao mein choose karoongi. Mujhe Delhi ke siway pata bhi kya hai "

"Exactly tum to kuch kitchen hi choose karogi"

"Shravan " he ran off and she chased him down and bumped right into Aditya.

"Hey love birds. Dekh kar chalo. Shravan , chalein?"

"Sure. Is ladki se bachane ke liye aaj tumhara consulting free" Shravan piped in

"Wapas ghar aake to dekh...dono ka bharta bana doongi "

dono ka bharta bana doongi "