THE episode

Ok folks, so a biig epsiode this time but this is more like a on off one... nwxt time se mera standard 1300 words wala hi hoga 😊 Happy reading .
---------''''''---------------""""::---------'''-'''''""'-"

Sumo was happy and nervous when Mami walked in. "Beta chai bana rahi ho? Aditya nikal raha hai.Jao use chai dekar bye boldo. Kah raha tha flight ke liye kaafi der ho gayi. Mein baaki logon ka chai dekhti hoon.Tum nanaji ka bhi leke chali jao"

"Ji maami.. aur Shravan?"

" Wo to chala gaya"

Sumo's spirits plummeted down. Did he feel upset? Perhaps he regretted. He was angry so may be that was more like a punishment which he later felt guilty about.🙁

She took the tray up and manged to keep a smile on and listen to the conversation while all her senses had gone numb.

Aditya had asked her something and Nanu and Aditya were waiting for her reply. She got back from her dreamworld and mumbled something. She was saved this time but Aditya for some reason had been grinning. After he took Nanu's blessings he got up to leave. " Sumo, is ex boyfriend ko bahar tak to chodke aao" 😘

Sumo smiled weakly and took the teacups and walked after him.

She was stìll in a state of trance when she came out and realised that Shravan's car was still parked! Kya maami! Kuch bhi bol dete ho. "It was nice meeting you Aditya. Hum dost the , dost hi rahenge " she replied to his query.

Aditya looked at her and smiled " ye dialogue sirf mere liye hi hai ya saare dost sirf dost hi rahte hain ?"

Sumo was worried. Did he see the kiss??
"Hello madam.Kaafi difficult sawaal tha? Aise kya soch rahi ho? Tum dono ke siway sab ko pata hai. Pushkar, Preeti... yahan tak ki merima ko bhi laga"

"Kya ? Nirmala aunty?"

"Haan unhe bahu to Suman hi chahiye .Meine to try kiya but failed... par unka khwaab poora ho sakta hai na....right? "

"Kya Aditya tum kuch bhi bolte ho. Shravan aur mein? No way. Kabhi dekha hai humein. Shaadi pyar karne walon ko karni chahiye. 24hrs ladne walon ko nahi.Aur us height mein to dekh kar hi gardan kamar sab toot jaye! Mujhe to soft spoken , pyaara sa ek ladka hi chahiye "

"Yeah whatever. Mein to gair hoon ... mujhe sach bolo ya jhoot. Apne aapse kitna jhoot bologi? Ok then bye. Take care"

"Bye. Thanks and sorry for everything "

Aditya smiled and drove off.

Sumo sighed. Sabko pata hai. Par mein aise lock ho gayi hoon ki ab sabko Na na karke thak jaane waali hoon.

They were talking in the hall but Shravan was nowhere to be seen. She placed the tray back in the kitchen and got her cup. As she was about to sit near her mausi at the dining table she heard him"Mujhe bhi chai dona Sumo". She dropped her cup and the saucer went crashing down on to the floor. Wow Sumo well done. This is the very definition of calmness and self control . Shravan bent down to pick the pieces with her and as the hands touched, she withdrew instinctively. Shravan looked at her angrily and got up to sit with mama. "Preeti ne aaj bahut hi acha lunch banaya tha. Sab fan ho gaye uski"

Sumo quickly raced in and made another cup of tea.
Without Preeti she could not even delegate. She gulped her tea down and went to give him his cup. This time he took it without even looking at her. She vanished again but was surprised when he got up and left without as much as even looking in her direction.

The day progressed with conflicting emotions in her body and mind. As she was closing the kitchen for the day, choti Sumo crept up and sat on the kitchen table grinning.