Chapter 1

Yuri's POV:
Victor slams me onto my bedroom door and pins my hands up. His soft lips take a feel against mine as we both look into each other's eyes. He whispers something into my ear with his hot breath then continues down my neck.

"Ahh~ Victor!" I cover my mouth so I don't moan too loudly.

Pausing he looks up at me slightly "Don't cover your moans. I want to hear you enjoy everything." He smiles against my skin.

I slowly nod. Blushing as red as a tomato as I feel him continue. As he starts to undress me slowly he then shoves me down onto my bed behind us to take dominance. He starts to strip off his shirt sexually revealing his build body.

"Are you sure you want to do this Yuri?" He tosses all of my clothes and his shirt to the side "Because once I start I won't stop until I'm finished." He gets in between my legs and starts to pull down his pants zipper.

"Y-yeah... I only want you to take me..." I watch as his large member swings out his underwear fully erected "V-Victor..."

He kisses me once more on the lips and whispers into my ear "Good, because you're not sleeping tonight~"

~~END OF DREAM~~

The alarm clock suddenly goes off and forces me to fall out of bed terrified. I lift my head up some to see a bump in my pants. Coughing I think to myself'Of course it was only but a dream!!' My eyes flutter at the sight of a beautiful sunrise. I sit up, grab my glasses, and put them on when my phone buzzes. I unlock it to a wonderful surprise with a message from Victor.

Good morning~

'It was like any other day for me. Plain, boring, and black and white. Wondering to myself why I even got up from bed to go to school. I was a disappointment because of my failing grades, I wasn't good at skating like when I was young, I'm always being bullied, and I had no friends. So why? Why would I still keep on going with my life you may ask? Because of him of course.'

I blush with a smile peeking up on my face. I quickly text the same back and get out of bed. I put my phone down, strip my clothes, and put on my highschool uniform. As I tie my shoes my phone buzzes again so I quickly get up to answer it.

Are you alright? Nothing happened when I dropped you off yesterday at home right?

'He's so sweet~! He always checks in on me every morning.' I happily reply back that nothing had happened to me and that I was alright. I slide my phone into my pocket and scratch the side of my neck. Throwing my backpack over my shoulder I'm ready to leave.

I walk out of my room and down the hall when I trip over my skates. I grunt angrily and toss them roughly into a wall.

"Yuri Katsuki!! What on earth do you think you're doing!" My mother shouts.

"Sorry mother... I don't like seeing them is all." I huff annoyed.

"Wipe that attitude off your face young man. Maybe I should tell Victor to go on ahead without you." She hands me a piece of toast.

"N-no!! It's fine, sorry mom!" I grab the toast and get up quickly.

I rush out the door into my front porch to see Victor standing there on the walkway. 'My beautiful angel from above!!' I smile and wave goodbye to my mother before rushing towards him.

"G-good morning Victor! I didn't expect to see you here..." I laugh nervously and we start walking.

"I come to pick you up every single day~" He chuckles as I choke a little on my bread and start to cough it up "Oh yeah, later I'm headed to the rink. Wanna come with?" He smiles.