Chapter 22

(A/N: I make tons of changes all the time to this book? Like it could be spelling errors to taking out or re writing some things. I felt like it'll be better if I took out the titles for each chapter because it's become harder and harder to come up with some that relate. Sorry?)

Yuri's POV:

"I'll talk to you later today~" I yawn slightly as I put my arms through my coat.

"Do you have to go so soon?" Victor pouts on my computer screen "stay a little longer?"

'Since I haven't found my phone and had to contact Victor through Takeshi's phone we've been Skyping on my laptop. Poor Takeshi wanted his phone back after us continually using it for a while. Since we also were texting let's just say he got one of Victor's surprises during class...after that he banned us from using his phone...'  I finish putting on my school uniform as I listen to Victor's pleads.

"You have to practice don't you? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble..." I smile lightly and fumble around with my tie "Plus I'll be late if I don't start heading out now."

Victor smirks "how can I focus on practice when you're all I think about~"

My face goes completely red and grip onto my tie tightly "Shut up..!"

Annoyed groaning is heard in the background "You guys are so gross!!" Yurio shouts "get a f*cking room!"

"I am in my room!!" Victor shouts back "Maybe you should just leave if you're so disgusted... WAIT YOURE GAY TOO SO WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!"

Yurio gets up off of Victor's bed and comes onto screen "What did you say you *screams in Russian*"

They both start going at it in their language, clawing at each other, fighting to be the alpha male. I laugh nervously as I watch and slowly go to close the laptop to hang up when I hear a door swing open. Suddenly there's a girl shouting in Russian at the both of them; I quickly move my screen back up to see whom it is.

"I'm going to go...?" I glance in the background where the girl is.

Gripping onto Yurio, Victor body slams him into the carpet "Oh right...! Remember to call me later~" he huffs out.

He proceeds to turn around and upon seeing the girl he suddenly slams the laptop shut forcefully. 'Am I reading too much into things... or did he just..?' Breaking me from my thoughts is a loud banging on my window. I look over to see Yuuko and Takeshi outside trying to get my attention. I slam the laptop shut and walk over to slide the Window up.

"Ready to go to school?" Takeshi sighs and looks over at Yuuko "She thought I'd be a great idea if you tagged along with us from now on."

Yuuko leans into the window frame "Since lover boy doesn't have his boyfriend to walk him I thought you'd be lonely."

"I'm perfectly fine walking without him!" I get defensive.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." Yuuko giggles lightly and grabs my arm to pull me closer to the both of them "hurry up we'll be late!!"

I roll my eyes and swing my backpack over my shoulder so I could hope onto the window frame. Takeshi helps me down and we all walk towards the direction of our school; the cherry blossom trees at full bloom out front and not a moment later I start to miss Victor again.

Victor's POV:

I slam my laptop shut forcefully "I told you not to come into my room!"

"And I'm here to tell you Coach wants us to start practicing!" Mila stands at the door way, high and mighty, then crosses her arms.