Chapter 24

(A/N: Thank you guys for being understanding and patient. Ugh school is about to start back up for me and this story is close to ending I just hope I can get it done before hand so I don't stress over completing it.)

Author's POV:
After the last school bell rings Yuri makes his way downstairs and to the last classroom of the school building; The student council boardroom. Knocking on the door harshly he stands in wait 'I can't believe I'm actually still talking to this girl after everything she has done.' He thinks to himself and crosses his arms in anger.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." The student prez opens the door slightly to poke her head out "but I'm glad you decided to trust me." She smiles and closes the door.

Yuri bites down on his bottom lip trying to think past the pain arising deep within his chest "I never said anything about trusting you."

A soft click is heard and the door is swung open "Oh come on don't be like that." She grabs his arms and forces him inside.

Once they sit down at the main lounge they both stare at each other in intense silence waiting for the other to start. Yuri shifts as the student prez turns off the cameras from her laptop.

"What I tell you stays in this room. Do you understand?" The prez looks up at him.

Meanwhile after Victor's practice is over he goes out to dinner with everyone from his team. 'I should've called Yuri to check up on him before coming. He'll get worried again thinking I'm hiding things...' He stops in front of the restaurant and just stares off in a distance while holding onto the door handle. Yurio and Georgi finally catch up and walk up behind him only to realize he's lost in thought.

"Hurry up inside I'm hungry!" Yurio kicks Victor's back.

Victor shouts in pain and turns around quickly to hit Yurio "What's your problem!!"

"You're over dramatic about everything it's like a freaking telenovela it's not that hard to open a door!" Yurio shouts back "I'm just tryin a eat here."

"Keep it up and you'll have the body of an sumo wrestler instead of a Ice-skater." Georgi laughs to himself.

Yurio starts to push Victor inside but turns around to look at Georgi one last time "That's why your forehead is big." He continues going in with Victor.

Georgi covers his forehead and gasps "Take that back!"

Once inside they are greeted by the stench of the bar and the sizzling and popping of different foods being made in the kitchen. Coach Feltsmen waves for them in a table off to the side and they all walk over. Coach feltsmen, Georgi, and Yurio all sit together in one stall meanwhile Victor and Mila sit across from them in the other.

"So what's on the menu tonight old hag since you're paying?" Yurio huffs and looks over at Mila.

"I actually already ordered the whole menu!" Mila claps her hands together "It's my father's card so don't hesitate to ask for more~"

"Are you sure he's okay with that-...!" Before Coach Feltsmen could finish about four waiters come out with trays of delicious smelling food. Coming their way they place the heavy plates and bowls down in front of the group.