Chapter 15

Yuri's POV:

"Are you still not going to tell me what happened between you and the guys last week?" I look over at Victor seeing his gaze cut through me.

We walk through the growing cherry blossoms silently with a thick tension in the air. 'The guys seemed to have had an argument. I hope that they didn't say something unnecessary and or stupid... they wouldn't tell me because I had to hear it from Victor? What does he have to tell me himself that he's so hesitant to open up to me about it...' I slowly go to grab his hand to comfort him when he grabs my wrist instead.

I whince in pain as he pulls me aside "V-Victor?"

"Sorry!" He says suddenly frightened at my reaction.

I pull my hand back trying to smile "I-it's alright!" I place a fist to my chest "I'm glad you finally touched me..."

"Sorry i just... I've been wanting to tell you something important that's been going on but I just..." Victor rambles unsure of what he's going to announce but then suddenly pauses "What do you mean finally?"

I grab both his hands in reassurance and smile lightly "You don't have to say anything yet if you're not ready? Must be pretty big if you're afraid of hurting my feelings?' I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

Sighing he brings my hands up to his lips "What have you gone and thought about?" The feeling of his soft lips pressing against my cold skin.

"It doesn't matter... i just wanted to remind you.." I pull my hands from his grasp and stick up a pinky finger "you promised me you'd come to me and depend on me under these very cherry blossoms."

"Yuri... you'd just don't understand..." I interrupt him by grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him inches away from my face.

"Then help me understand!!" I shout loudly as the rustling of birds leaving the cherry trees follow after "I want to understand..." I whimper quietly.

"I'm moving back to R-...." Interrupting him a bike crashes through us causing me to fall backwards onto the soft ground covered in pink petals.

"Y-yuri?!" Victor steps over the fallen bike and kneels down next to me.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" A girls voice is heard in a distance.

Looking over I see her short purple hair swaying at her shoulders as she ran towards us 'she's gorgeous?! Without that school uniform she's could totally be a model, I mean, look at that soft skin!! What kinda lotion is she using.' I sit up in a daze as I continue to accidentally stare at this girl.

"What are you doing here?" Victor says hissing "piss off."

"How rude~ How could you speak to a lady in such a way." She sets her foot down in between my legs in a threatening way.

'Hold on isn't that...' I cover my eyes once the wind starts to blow and her panties are exposed 'THATS THE MOST POPULAR GIRL AT SCHOOL... THE STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT!!' I back up against the cherry blossom tree behind me.

"What lady am I speaking to because I don't see one." He snaps back.

"Anyways..." She turns her attention towards me "I came to talk to your friend."

I gulp nervously "w-what about?"

She goes to grab my hand slowly, while, keeping eye contact. Her soft skin brushes against mine but, not in a pleasant way. 'I just can't help but feel causations... my stomach is turning the wrong type of way...' I look up at Victor as he looks away unable to say a word.

"Just a friendly conversation." She smiles brightly.

As she drags me I make an effort to tilt my head backwards as Victor stares helplessly "I'll see you-..."

"Don't trust her Yuri! Whatever you do don't let her-...!" He becomes too far out to hear properly.

'I wonder what he tired so hard to warn me about. And why shouldn't I trust her? She might pretend to be nice but she is the student council president...' I turn back over to the small but fierce girl dragging me towards the backend of the school.

"So this conversation? Why couldn't Victor join in." I ask nervously trying to maintain a poker face "I mean what could possibly be so important that he couldn't be here?"

"Why do you care so much if he's here or not? Does it matter?" She stops behind a bush and turns back to look me in the eye "I simply didn't feel like bothering with him."

I watch as she pulls out a small pen and clicks the top part as it shines a bright red color 'isn't that a recorder?' She eyes me as she reaches into her uniform shirt and pulls out photographs from in between her lady jugs. Flipping on over is a picture of her and the Vice President getting it on.

"What the-...." interrupting me she continues and there's pictures with her and teachers, also, the most popular guys at school.

'BUT of course the one that made me care the most out of all of them was the fact that Victor's pictures seemed to be the most common... the lying bastard...' Tears began to well up in my eyes once more as I refuse to believe the evidence in front of me.

"He said he didn't like you like that..." I look down quickly trying to defend myself from myself.

"You're right. He doesn't. But you know who he does like...?" She then flips over a more personal picture.

My eyes widen as the last few photos were revealed to be me and Victor making out at my house. 'AT LEAST THERE ISNT A SEX ONE IN THERE!!'

"Do you know why I have these photos?" She throws them all on the grass "do you understand what I plan to do with them?"

"Why... are you threatening me?" I look back up at her terrified.

She goes to pick up the picture of her and Victor and smiles "Because i always get what I want..." she grips my school uniform.

A/N: Update
[A selection of the story had been removed and will be featured in an upcoming part titled "deleted scenes"]

'No matter what efforts I put into a relationship no one will love me. It's as if the whole world has turned in her favor. As if she controlled any love life I could and will ever have. In fact, ruined any chance of happiness.'

"Stay away from Victor or I'll screw you both over with these photos." She lets go of the collar of my school uniform and pushes me against the wall.

                              ...........
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient coughs up flowers or flower petals. The only cure is to have that love reciprocated, or to somehow wipe away all one's memories of their beloved person. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals."
                              ...........

Hanahaki Disease {Victor X Yuri Fan-Fic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें