A/N & Deleted Scenes

A/N: Sorry guys I've been procrastinating a lot with this story and it's mainly due to the fact that I don't know how I want it to end. I know the ending I want but I don't know how to lead up to it? I don't want to rush the story because I feel like I already do that and I feel like sometimes I add too much filer. To those of you taking the time to read this thank you and please share your thoughts on the book so far if that's not too much to ask. I'll come back with an update either this week or next week.

[DELETED SCENES SO FAR]

WARNING: Some of the following contains sensitive content such as abuse, sexual harassment, smut, Dark and sexual humor, suicidal thoughts or actions.

Here are a couple of scenes that never made it into the story so far. Most are most likely scraped ideas that never made it into a chapter or were just what I wrote in my free time that was never intended to be anything more than an extra.

...............
[Deleted because it didn't fit anywhere but it was intended to show the unhealthy family Yuri grew up having]

FLASHBACK

'There they go...' I think to myself as I hear my parents arguing in their room. 'I wonder what it's about this time...' I place down my glass of freshly poured water and head towards the door.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO! MY OPINION MATTERS!" My father's voiced boomed.

I stop before my hand could touch the door handle. Instead I lean my ear against the door to listen through to the other side.

"HE'S MY CHILD TOO! AND HE'S SUFFERING!' My mother shouts back him.

"He's not sick... Can't you tell the doctors just want our money..!" He says upset.

"He's always been sick..!" She responds "And when he needs our help the most we can't do anything! He might need surgery!" She starts to sound like she might cry.

Suddenly I hear my mom gasp and the sound of something falling to the ground roughly. Slamming the door open I rush in and into their bathroom without hesitation. There my father looks over to me while my mother was trying to pick up some clothes hangers.

"Why are you in here?" My father stares at me.

He tries walking over to my mother but I step in the middle of them "DON'T TAKE A STEP CLOSER!!! YOU SICK BASTARD!" I shout at the top of my lungs with tears streaming down my face.

"What's gotten into you?" He shouts back.

"YOU HIT HER DIDN'T YOU?!" I cry out disgusted.

"Yuri..." She hesitates "He didn't do anything..."

My father tsks under his breath "I'm heading out." He turns around to walk out of the bathroom.

'After that day my parents barely even talked to each other... Which made me even more anxious. And then the unimaginable happened.'

I could hear my mother down the hallway. Praying and desperately crying out to the lord. Rushing over to her I look at her phone that she had dropped onto the floor. A text message from one of my aunts.