Chapter 20

Author's POV:

'Even though Victor has his doubts I can understand he truly cares about me; He's proven many times...' Yuri smiles lightly as he caresses Victor's sleeping face 'He just didn't want to hurt me because now we'll end up long distance. But, even so, if just the smallest doubt crosses his mind I risk the chance of surgery. Will my feelings disappear? Will I forget Victor? So many questions but I don't have the time.' He thinks to himself.

"What are you daydreaming about?" Victor kisses Yuri's nose lightly pulling him from his thoughts "Sorry I barely let you sleep last night but I just couldn't get enough..." He leans in to nibble on Yuri's ear.

Blushing Yuri shys away embarrassed "Don't you have a flight to catch..."

Cuddling him from behind Victor slides his hand up Yuri's naked thigh "Don't be like that... it's only six in the morning..." He looks up at the clock on the wall with widen eyes "Seven in the morning... ITS SEVEN" Victor sits up and grabs his phone to check his unread messages.

"You sound like you'll be late to school." Yuri rolls over and sighs.

"No but seriously as much as I'll miss you I have some unfinished business to take care of before my flight." Victor gets out of the bed and grabs his clothes which are scattered all over the floor "Promise you'll call me whenever you can... I just really want to hear your voice more than anything." After he finishes buckling his belt Victor leans in and kisses Yuri's forehead.

"But what if...!" Yuri looks up at him worried.

'I can't tell him... it'll be too much since I don't know exactly where to start and how it'll end. Will it all go away once Victor comes back? Or will I need the surgery since I'm so far gone I can barely breathe?' Yuri thinks to himself only causing more stress on his part.

"Since you're getting released today you could always come see me at the airport." Victor throws his coat over his shoulder "But you are getting released so you must be exhausted..." he painfully smiles "you don't have to come if you don't want to.

Trapped in his thoughts Yuri nods lightly "A-alright."

Moments later Yuri is getting checkout of the hospital while Victor makes his way towards the airport with Makkachin. Waiting for him at the gate in front of his private jet is the student council president. Smirking she walks over swaying her hips dramatically as she looks up at him and grabs him by the collar.

"I know why you'd call me out here and I know what you'd want." She hisses at Victor before letting him go and crossing her arms.

He stumbles back a little and groans impatient "Same here I suppose?"

"Oh don't be like that can't you remember the good times we'd spent together." The prez shoots him a glare "All three of us that is."

"That was a long time ago." Victor stands his ground and puts his luggage against the gate.

The prez smirks once again and makes her way over towards him "think about what the company would say if they found out about your little affair with a man?" She wraps her arms around his neck "Cheating on the heir, the chairman's daughter, with a fellow ice skater."

He pushes her off violently "I'm not playing anymore of your sick games!" Victor snaps "All you do is bribe people and deceive innocent victims in the process... and all for what?"