Chapter 10

(This chapter will be longer than the others)

WARNING: If you're uncomfortable or queasy to anything suicidal and sexual then I suggest skipping this chapter. This chapter contains attempts, gory like descriptive content, and sexual themes such as yaoi(OBVIOUSLY).

Yuri's POV:

"I'm done with being hurt..." I stare blankly at the pile of dead roses that I had just vomited "I'm done with trying to pursue you..."

Getting up I wipe my wet lips and pick up my phone from beside me. Sighing I flip it open and go into my messages. Finding Victors contact I open it up and go into my key broad to give him a piece of my mind.

"I'm done with all your bullshit. I hope you realize you just lost...."

Suddenly my thumb stops for a moment "He lost what? My bullshit?"

"You just lost.... your best friend..."

I hit sent and all of a sudden the phone flashes an alert. I look at it and it's Victor.

"What do you mean? What's wrong? What happened?"

'Is he honestly going to pretend I didn't hear anything? Like that butt dial didn't happen?!' Quickly I pull up the key broad and I feel my thumbs running across the phone like there was no tomorrow.

"That's really cute. Acting like you don't know the fuck I'm talking about!!"

"Yuri? Come on seriously...?"

"Yes seriously! I called you an hour ago and all I could hear was moans and groans. I hope you had fun with that girl."

"I'm so sorry... Let me explain?"

"No way. Fuck off."

"I'm being honest Yuri that was the first time I ever did anything like that!!! Please believe me!"

"Why should I?!"

"I crammed it in soft and hoped it would get hard but it never did! I don't have any feelings towards her."

"You're such a pig."

"Let me come over please? Your mother called and said you were heading home today."

"You'll only come over for your own selfish reasons. I don't want to see your face ever again."

"Yuri!!!"

I shove my phone into my pocket and ignore all the vibrations from the message alerts from Victor. I put my hand over my heart and grasp onto my hoodie. And in the dead silence of night I walk down the now darkly lit path of red and black with tears still running down my face. I finally make it home and to my surprise my mother or father wasn't there to greet me.

"Mother's at the hospital doing paper work so..." I check under the mat for a spare key "Where's father...?" Feeling the cold metal I pull it out and unlock the door.

The strong smell of alcohol filled my nose to the point where it started to burn. Looking around at all the empty cans on the floor I finally understood where my dad had left to do. Frowning I kick a can and head towards me room.