Chapter 25

A/N: Sorry I took a while to get this one out school started up again last week and I was trying to adjust to everything.

Victor's POV:
'I didn't realize this before but being alone with her now... I don't feel anything. Not in a mean way, because she'll always be my first love deep down, but in a way that I don't want to go back to her and play these silly games. I really didn't mean to hurt her I just...' Looking towards Mila I sigh heavily as I wait for her  outside the restaurant. 'I miss Yuri~' I grasp for my chest over my large coat and smile slightly thinking of him.

"You ready to go?" Mila says suddenly pulling me away from my thoughts.

I nod my head slightly "Shall we?"

She wraps her scarf loosely around her neck and proceeds ahead of me to lead the way down a pebbled path. I follow behind her with the cracking noise of the rocks below our feet filling up the silence between us. 'Ugh this is so awkward, I mean, what do we even discuss first?! There's so much to say but I don't want this to be a horror show like last time.'

"Knowing you you're probably thinking to yourself how to proceed with this conversation to not hurt my feelings..." she stops and turns around to look at me "Am I correct?"

I pause in front of her "You did always know me so well." I look away shrugging slightly.

"But knowing you well isn't always a good thing because I know how this conversation will turn out." She reaches towards me and soft grasps the ends of my cut hair to feel "tell me... this is the only thing I couldn't understand."

"I was leaving behind the old me." I look back towards her.

"By cutting your beautiful hair? You aren't leaving anything behind because the old you is still within you!" She starts getting a little louder just before a shout.

"Don't you think I understand that!!" I shout at her and smack her hand away "I understand that now and I'm sorry for everything that happened but I didn't know what to do!"

"You could've told me the truth! That there was someone else!" Mila starts to tear up "I thought that maybe... just maybe you loved me too!!"

"Speak for yourself! You don't know a thing about telling the truth; I'm surprised you even know the phrase!" I back off for a second as she looks at my with tears running down her cheeks.

'It's just like last time... we can't even talk to each other without fighting. I know I hurt you but you've hurt me too and that's what you keep forgetting...' I take a deep breath and step forwards towards her to embrace her into a hug. She gasps lightly and snuggles her head into my neck.

"I'm sorry... we're both hurt from each other's past actions." I hold her closer to me "But you need to understand it's over between us... this little thing that we had."

"I k-know...!" She cries out and grasps tightly onto my coat "I'm sorry I am engaged to another man, I'm sorry that I used you for a publicity stunt last year, I'm sorry I only ever talked or been friends with you for the benefit for the company.... I'm... im sorry for so much more." She says fastly as her hot breath brushes up against my neck.

"In the end your future company and your parents did come first. Regardless if you ever did love me-..." she cuts me off by grabbing onto my collar shirt and forcing a rough kiss against the lips "I DID LOVE YOU!!!" She screams this time.