Chapter 23

(A/N: Sorry this one is so short but I'm trying to space out all the upcoming drama. I feel like the end is coming close but idk? Maybe I'll end it in a "season 1" then continue after? That'll affect the ending I planned out but not by a lot. Let me know what you guys think?)

Victor's POV;
My skates loudly cut through the ice as I angrily practice a few jumps not quite landing right. I stop in frustration and take a deep breath to start back up in a sort of good vibe. 'I haven't decided what to do for my short program or my free skate yet... I'm totally unprepared and everyone is counting on me! But, I can't stop thinking about Yuri... his surgery is coming up the same day as the competition and I won't be there to support him.' I accidentally trip on my triple axel jump and land on one knee.

"WHY YOU!!" I yell at my foot loudly in Russian as I lay on the icy floor wanting to die.

"Get your head out of the clouds!" Mila skates over in a hurry "You could've done some serious damage to yourself!!" She kneels down next to me and checks out my injury.

"Is the pig lover okay?" Yurio give us a side glance from outside the rink.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking." I say sarcastically.

Yurio pouts "I don't like this attitude you're giving me."

"Sorry I just...!" I get up quickly and push Mila aside to take a look at the blood protruding from my now scratched up knee "I don't know what to do for the program!"

"Why don't you try calling a friend for an idea?" Georgi walks up behind Yurio, watching from afar "we might sabotage you after all."

Coach Feltsmen walks in unexpectedly with his hands behind his back "In a week all you sissy's better be ready to perform like your lives depend on it." His heavy Russian accent booms through the practice room "You better give those judges a performance they won't forget."

Yurio rolls his eyes "Ugh you're making it sound like we better bring home gold."

Georgi smiles lightly "I hope some day you'll bring us to victory Yurio! Oh, wait I forgot!" Georgi chuckles to himself "you're irrelevant too because Victor is here so your opinion doesn't matter!"

"That's why your girlfriend left you." Yurio blows a raspberry.

"Guys seriously-...!" Mila gets interrupted by Coach Feltsmen grunting annoyed.

"You're right all of you are irrelevant but there's always room for improvement!!" Coach Feltsmen smiles.

"You think that makes us feel better?" Mila crosses her arms and sighs.

"Five minute break?" Coach nervously laughs.

"Make it ten and I'll treat us all to dinner tonight~!" Mila looks up at him.

"Deal." Coach starts walking out but stops at the door "Oh and Yurio there's a guy on the phone for you."

I look back up at Mila as raises her hand to her face; she brushes her short auburn hair back behind her ear. Looking down at me she scoffs and offers me a hand up 'Kinda reminds me of the first time we met...'