Chapter 6

Yuri's POV:
'I'm a coward. Do I really believe writing down the words I want to so desperately say out loud is such a good idea.' I put down my journal and put my hands over my mouth as I start to hack out another petal. I lean back on the wall behind me and slide down towards the floor.

"Are you alright?" Chris says sitting in the desk in front of me.

Yuuko walks in the classroom and dashes towards me in hopes of helping "Again?" She pats my back roughly.

Mocking her voice I cough out "Again?" And laugh.

Yurio steps in front of me holding his hand out for me to grab"Don't be such an ass."

"You're the ones who's acting that way." I pout and grab his hand to get up.

"Everyone's sick and tired of your whining and crying and Backstories by now let's move on with the story, it's taken this long so move on already." Yurio smacks my back roughly as I get up "When are you confessing?"

"Whining and crying? Back stories? Story?" I look at him confused "What're you talking about" I say flustered as I try to figure it out.

"HE'LL NEVER LOVE ME~ HE DOESNT WANT TO GET IN BETWEEN MY LEGS" Chris does a horrible impression of me then goes back to his normal voice "but I wouldn't mind Yuri~"

Out of no where JJ pops in the class room "IM SO DEPRESSED!!"

"LET ME WALLOW AWAY AND ACT LIKE I'LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE EVEN THOUGH I NEVER TRIED!" Yuuko gets in on this as well with her girly man voice.

Shaking me head I laugh a little in embarrassment "Is that really how I sound?" I look back to my journal.

"All the way to the fifth chapter. Five. But, NOT ANYMORE! OUR BOY IS COMING FOR VICTORS BEHIND!" Yuuko throws her hands up in the air in excitement.

Yurio grabs my journal from my grasp and throws it in the trash can "You won't be needing that." He rests a hand over where his heart is "Just let it all come from here."

"But don't rush anything kid." Chris winks.

Grabbing my arm Yukko grasps onto it like a child does their blanket "We don't want you to act all isolated from the one you love most but then again don't sound too desperate when confessing." She smiles brightly "These things take time. And, remember, you lived without a lover your whole life so you don't need one now just to make you feel needed."

"The girl with the ponytail is right. So go out there and drive him crazy!" Yurio grabs my other arm and uses his free hand to pump into a fist.

"I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!" Yuuko shouts at him.

We all laugh as Yuuko punches him while she wore an flustered expression. I look towards the trash where my journal now sat at the very top. Sighing lightly I get up from off the floor and wipe myself off in confidence. I sling my backpack over my shoulder 'I guess this is where it gets really difficult..? I'm not expecting too much but I know I'll be disappointed. Either way I don't want to force him into anything he doesn't want. I won't put any unwanted feelings.'

"Go get'm tiger!" Chris says while imitating a growl.

The moment the bell rings to release class I rush out before anyone else. 'Should i confess? Today is a good day~' Turning the corner I spot him making his way down the hall towards me. Smiling to myself like an idiot I start towards him and wave slightly. He slowly waves back and continues walking. 'Huh?'