Chapter 12

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!
(A New Years special is in the making as well) I wasn't planning on making these but I wanted to do something special for all of you. Consider this my gift to all of you for being fabulous~!

These chapters will be extra long so I hope y'all enjoy!

P.s- theses relate to the story as well!

Yuri's POV:
'Lately things have been going alright with Victor. More than you could even imagine~! But, even though I've been living the dream things still aren't clear between us. I figured that with all our making out and stuff we'd be together but it doesn't seem that way to him? Today is Christmas eve but I'm sure he's flown out to Russia to visit family.' I sigh heavily as I take a break from typing.

"I'm glad I can finally put happy things in my 'diary' but then it just makes me miss Victor even more!" I throw my hands in the air dramatically and swing left spinning my chair around "I never spent one Christmas with him!" I stop myself and continue to tap down on the keys of the laptop.

'I always wanted to spend a Christmas with him. Throw a party and then pull him to the side where a mistletoe would be awaiting us~ ugh... I sound like a horny teenage girl...' A ring from my phone interrupts my train of thought. Looking over to see it's a text from Victor I pick up the phone.

"Yuri~ Are you doing anything tonight with family?"

"Everyone is going out with co workers, same as every year before."

"You don't all celebrate together? Will you be alone?"

"Pretty much today and tomorrow. Don't worry about it though, enjoy the time with your family and come back soon~"

"I'm going to enjoy my time with you silly~!"

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't go with my parents to Russia this year! I'll come over late tonight so we can celebrate."

Staring at the bright screen in confusion I blink twice before freaking out 'WAIT WHAT? I DONT EVEN HAVE A GIFT OR ANYTHING CAUSE WE NEVER HANG OUT ON CHRISTMAS!!'

"Yuri? You still there?"

"YES!"

"Then it's decided?"

"Y-yeah! Come over for dinner I'll cook you something delicious~!"

"See you soon, love~"

I put down my phone smiling like an idiot "He's coming over..." I sigh happily and look back at the laptop screen "He'll enjoy my food and maybe we could snuggle up on the sofa in some warm blankets with hot coco! Watch a Christmas movie and talk about junk and then I'll pull out a mistletoe as an excuse to kiss him!! It's perfect!" Suddenly something crosses my mind which causes me to choke on my own saliva "But I can't cook... and what can I get him as a gift...?!"

I grab my phone again and pull up Yuuko's contact to ring her up 'Yuuko enjoys cooking a lot so maybe she can give me advice on what to do?' I hold the phone up to my ear until I hear a soft click on the other end.