Chapter 17

WARNING: SEXAUL THEMES ;)

Yuri's POV:
'I've been visiting the staking rink with Victor lately because it seems like the only place for alone time...' I look up from the bright screen of my laptop and over to the shut up windows around the rink 'she won't be able to spy on us this way so I won't have to avoid him all day long.'

"Yuri~" Victor skates over, being blocked by a large glass he taps on it to get my attention "What're you always doing on the laptop! Skate with me at least this once?" He continues tapping.

"It's like a personal diary..." I blush and set the laptop to the side "My side of the story if you want to call it that..." I lift myself up and walk over to the glass.

"Your side of the story for what?" Victor places his hand against the glass.

I put my hand over his "You'll see one day..."

'So close yet so far... only a junk of glass blocking us from touching one another, embracing each other, understanding one another. I feel like there's just that final boss battle I can't get through to actually win him...' I press my forehead against the glass in frustration 'it hurts knowing you want to be with girls too... am I a burden to you?' Suddenly I feel his warmth pressed up against me from behind. I turn my head slightly as he rests his head on my right shoulder, pressing his lips against the side of my neck.

"Ahh~ Victor..." I try not to overreact but my face goes mad red with blush.

"Why do you start ignoring me at school... it's been weeks since that day..." Victor runs a hand up my shirt as he continues to kiss my neck "You'll only let me touch you when we're here."

~FLASHBACKs during the few weeks back~

Author's POV:
After cleaning up the classroom after school the teens decide to call it a day and go home. But, of course, the crowd of girls stay around Victor trying to get him to stay longer.

"You going home?" Phitchit comes up to Yuri's desk and starts filming on his phone.

Yuri finishes putting all the cleaning supplies away in a class locker at the back of the room "Yeah im done taking the trash out so..." and on his way out he catches Victor's attention.

"Hey Yuri are you headed home yet? Let me come with since I don't-..." Victor gets cut off by Yuri running past him and down the stairs.

.
.
.

Yuri tries making it to the teachers office with a huge stack full of graded papers. As he goes up the stairs his fingers start to lose grip because of all the weight; upon making it to the top one hand gives up completely causing it to slide downwards. Victor just so happen to be walking by at the time and try reaching out to help.

"Let me help you with that Yuri!" Victor runs to catch the papers before they fall causing their hands to brush slightly.

Yuri's face goes red and he pulls back causing all the paper to fall back down the stairs. He covers his face with his hands and dashes off the other direction completely embarrassed as Victor calls out to him.

.
.
.

Yuri sits in his boring class listening to the teacher ramble on and on about math equations. Staring out the window Yuri wonders to himself how the cherry blossom trees bloomed so fast. Looking down out of curiosity he sees some boys from the gym class playing soccer outside. Victor among them as he runs around in tight shorts and makes a goal; taking off his sweaty shirt he cries out in victory.