Chapter 14

(A/N: Yurio's and Otabek's side story within the last chapter...

le m o n )

Author's POV:

What am I chopped liver?!" Yuuko pouts.

"That sounds like a good dip and chip." Yurio walks past everyone with Otabek silently following him.

Otabek turns his head around slightly "Thanks for the snack..." and continues down with Yurio.

'Ugh... I didn't even feel like seeing and or spending time with everyone...' Yurio pouts to himself as he heads outside to the sauna 'I wanted to spend Valentine's Day with him..' He turns around to quickly discover his tall lover was following him.

"What do you want Otabek?" Yurio smiles slightly.

Otabek goes to grab his hands and slowly puts it to the side of his face "To spend time with you.

"Well that's not gonna happen I told you this already." Yurio pulls his arm away roughly "Stay away I'm mad you dragged me here."

Not taking a hint Otabek crosses his arms "Well you didn't want to be alone?" He turns around to walk away.

"Of course not baka!" The blondes face goes mad red with blush.

Hesitant he makes his way over to him and wraps his arms around Otabek from behind. 'I didn't wanna be alone with him cause I didn't want to seem vulnerable. We've already made a couple of mistakes... and now he thinks we're together together.' Yurio sighs heavily and let's go of him 'I'll have to continue to act coldly towards you because I love you so much. Please don't involve yourself with me.'

Otabek turns around and offers a warm smile" I'm sorry... I'm rushing into things aren't I? Did I make you feel uncomfortable?" He looks down at him.

Yurio looks up "No it's just...?"

"Just what?" Otabek gets closer.

'Kiss me...' Yurio watches helplessly as he continues to get closer and closer. Embracing his fragile heart he closes his eyes and leans closer 'Touch me...' He pleads through his thoughts 'but stay away..' a moment before their lips touch Yurio rests his hands on his chest to stop him.

"I'm sorry... I..." Yurio looks down.

"It's fine." Otabek looks away hurt.

'I don't understand what he wants from me! He was the one that kissed me first... he started this... is he just going to end it after getting what he wanted?' Otabek starts to tear up, the tears threatening to fall from the rims of his eyes. Suddenly the doors slide open and the rest of the guys make their way inside. Victor looks at the two concerned while everyone else goes into the dressing rooms.

"Everything alright in here?" He asks with a worried expression spread across his face.

"Just fine." Otabek gets up "In fact I was just leaving..." he heads towards the dressing room as well.

"Dammit." Yurio face palms himself in anger.

'Am I making him unhappy? Did I ever even make him happy to begin with? That night we were drunk, what was he thinking, was he the one to like me first?'