Chapter 13

DECIDED NOT TO DO NEW YEARS BUT A VALENTINES DAY ONE.
They'll be two side stories.
One with our main characters.
Another with our side characters Yurio and Otabek.

Yuri's POV:
'Snuggling is so much fun especially when it's very cold. But not so much with somebody who probably only thinks of you as a way to get off with no strings attached to our whole ordeal. He says he loves me but how? He's never made things official? Or maybe I'm the idiot?'

Startling me is the sound of yawning and rustling so I swing my chair around to see what's all the commotions. Emerging from my bed is just Victor snuggling onto Makkachin still half asleep. 'I forgot Victor's been sleeping over because my parents decided to go out of town yesterday for some alone time. They told me since I was old enough me and Mari could stay behind but she went to sleep over at a friends house instead.' I look away blushing as Victor gets up and sluggishly makes his way over to me.

"Why are you on the computer...?" He yawns "So early in the morning?"

I hesitate "Just wanted to get some homework done?" I laugh nervously as I watch him move closer in my computer screen. 

"Yuri~" He smiles brightly and leans in behind me.

"V-Victor..?" I blush madly as he rests his hot face against my cold neck.

Sending shivers down my spine I feel his hot breath against my neck. Placing his mouth against my ear, he goes to whisper something and expecting something dirty, I close my eyes shut.

"I... want... breakfast..." He whispers silently.

Surprised I swing my head to look at him and he simply licks his bottom lip.

"B-breakfast like f-food or...." I bite down and force it out my mouth "B-breakfast like m-m-me...?" I studder uncontrollably.

"As great as that sounds~" he pecks my lips in a quick but passionate kiss "I'm taking about actual food."

Looking away in embarrassment I start to laugh awkwardly "I knew that! I was just testing you!"

"Not all relationships run on that kinda romance you know but, if you insist~" He tilts my head upwards and presses his lips onto mine roughly.

'DID HE SAY R E L A T I O N S H I P S???' He spins my chair around causing it to lean back against the edge of the table. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to rest on top of me. Our lips pull at each other every so slightly in a hungry way, wanting more, I open my mouth slightly so he could slide his tongue in. Taking me up on my offer I feel him enter my wet cavern and rub against the top of my roof, Pulling away with a string of saliva. moving his hands he rubs my neck, I rub his thigh, I see Victor going down (A/N: kinda another reference to a musical) Interrupting us my phone starts to play a ringtone so loudly that it scares Victor into falling back and onto the floor in front of me.

"V-Victor?!" I grab the phone to answer it and jump off the chair to be by his side.

"Piggy? You there?" I hear Yurio's voice on the other side.

"What do you want? It's like ten in the morning." I groan out tired.

"We're all coming over to your place!!" Phitchit is now heard "let's celebrate valentines together since we're all single!!!"