Ch.7 The discussion

Jada Pov

This is going to get them confused, dumbfounded, or either going to ask us many questions not at once.

"About the discussion we're going to talk about. What exactly do you know about our dad in the past in the first place? It's not even possible for you kids to even meet him in the past." Prince said.

"You can say that or probably say that we have been doing crazy and unexpected thing in the past." I told him.

"A- Are you from the future or something!?" Paris freaks out.

"No, we're in the exact time period as you are now. We're just trying to figure out if Michael is faking his death to live a peaceful life." Nina said.

"Psh, well he isn't living on earth because he's in heaven with Jesus." Prince scoffed and stood up.

"If that's what you think then have you notice that we're trying to save his life and many other cruel people that don't give a damn about themselves but just other people? "Kyree snapped."This whole thing commence since the day we were born and until now.....we have been changing the past into a new way for others to face after." He added.

"Then how come you never teleported here before so we could meet our younger dad and spend time with once again?" Blanket asked in a sorrow tone.

"Well, you could tell that to our friend Jackson because I have a feeling he's studying pretty hard on his entrepreneur when he's older. We're only in the 9th grade now."Charlie said.

"It isn't like you wouldn't have know the first thing about being an entrepreneur. You all should be at school working your butts off while we continue our lives. "Prince snarled at us.

"Your only jealous because we met your dead from the start in 7th grade! We even promised him will see him again until we come back in the summer or during school." Nina almost yelled at Prince almost making a scene.

"What's with the wand?" Blanket pointed the wand that was in Nina's hand.

"She's probably going to turn me into a frog. It's just the movie, 'The Princess and The Frog'." Prince mumbles.

"Enough. Look we are just aware of knowing if you guys heard any news about your dad being alive including the tabloids that the media keeps reporting about anything that's happening around." Kyree says.

"Well some of them actually because people all around world claims that our father is alive in different places hiding to keep his presence away from anyone to cause a scene." Paris explained.

"That's perfect and that means we can finally find out if he's alive!" Nina screeched as her wand shoots out a lazer towards a statue making it explode. We all looked at her as she covers her face in embarrassment." My bad."She chuckle nervously.

"Anyway, since you now know everything let us introduce you to you." I said,  "This is Nina, Kyree, Vashaun, Charlie, Kaleigh,  Brandy, and I'm Jada. We're gonna be staying around Las Vegas with you guys since we have been in different schools to achievet hroughout the school year." I  said smiling at them.

"Pleased to meet you all and sorry about me getting into a raging mode. It's just that I hate when people blabber about my dad living today and faked his death to live on his life leaving us here with our cousins, grandparents, aunts, and our uncle's." Prince apologized.

"No hard feelings PJ. Besides your lucky to have a couple of brilliant teens like us to be here with you guys." Vashaun patted his back and gave him an assuring smile.

"Gee thanks Vashaun. So you guys going to do some activities while your here before you go back home?" Prince asked.

"Yeah, we always do the same thing evey time we visit Michael. Some of us have been doing our own ways if we wanna go back in time or not since we could spend the rest of our time back at North Carolina." Kyree says boldly.

"I see, well I hope you enjoy this time period of 2017 and maybe you will find out if our dad is alive or dead.....kinda." Blanket slightly brushed off some of his bangs and grinned at us.

"Sure, we're going to enjoy this time period. "I said.