Ch.17 Remember, don't. Touch.Anything!

Prince pov

We all decided to go visit the our Families old house when the music and fame began.

"Okay, you guys please keep your hands to yourself and please.....Remember, don't. Touch. Anything!" I told them firmly.

"Right, right Prince. We're new and we don't need to be controlled like children. "Vashaun said in a bored expression.

"Anyway, let's enter. Shall we?" I beckon them.

As we enter inside we can all see the most dominant and prominence people we've known in history. My family that created this career from the commence.

"So this is suppose to be exciting? Looking back the artist of the Jackson's and your dad?" Kyree questioned.

"Yeah. Problem?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, nope." He declined.

"I feel like this is a tour. "Charlie spoke up.

"It is and I'm gonna show you around this old place that is really fascinating. "I said with my arms crossed.

"Uh....*cough*......He's boring!.....*cough." Jai'Quan told Charlie as he chuckle quietly.

"What did you say?" I whip my head towards him.

"Nothing." He snapped.

I sighed and gestured myself to the old photo of dad in 1995 on his History tour:

'Why does everything have to change so abrupt for us?' I asked myself.

"Hey Prince?" I heard Kaleigh call my name.

"Yes?"

"Can you please explain to me what happened in 1993 when he was charged for a child molestation? "She asked.

"Kaleigh.....don't you dare-" She cut off Nina yelling, "Rape!"

"Is she always like this?" I asked Jada.

"Depends on how you can explain to her about what really happened between Jordan and Michael. "She gave me a questioning stare.

Oh, brother.