Ch.20 We're stuck

Nina pov

Great, Blanket and I are trap in this stupid underground tunnel and no way can we possibly find a way out of here.

"Well, were stuck for good this time and we're going to be dead down here!" Blanket exclaimed.

I then touch the walls and felt as if they were not strong enough to be harden as a brick. Fist don't fail me now. I punch the God damn and it crumbled into bits of pieces that show a hole I made.

"Blanket! Help me punch or kick this wall down." I order him as he kicked the wall and I punched the wall.

It took at least 15 minutes to break down, but we finally manage to get it out of our way. We stopped and spotted an old book on a stone table that seemed over 300 years old!

"A book?" Blanket groaned.

"Maybe there might be something else other than the book." I suggest to him.

We touch the walls to feel anything that may get us out of here. Fail. Nothing around here, only the old book itself.

"Should we?" We both asked not sure.

I was about to grab it, but Blanket did the same way at the same time as we touch the book together and carefully picked it up like we were in the movie 'Aladdin'. I took the book from him and open it and.....blank pages!?

"What? A waste of a life time of blank pages?" He scowled.

"Hmm....This might be a clue to something that we have to unlock." I thought out loud.

"Like what?" He questioned.

"I don't know. All I know, is that we need to get out of here." I wished as a page glowed brightly to show a wooden door in the beginning of the page.

We turned around to see that there was a door behind us! We didn't wait a second and just took off to find our way out of this dark tunnel.

Prince pov

"Okay, does everyone got the plan settled? "Brandy asked.

"Yes." We respond in a strict tone.

Abruptly, a door appeared in front of us as we hesitate to see Blanket and Nina come out.

"Oh my God!  Thank goodness your both back!" Paris screech in happiness.

"Brandy we don't even need that plan we've came up with after all. It only took them 5 minutes to get here." Kyree shook his head.

"Hey, whats that you got?" Kaleigh asked Nina.

"Its a book. Blanket and I were trying to find our way to get out of that dark tunnel. So we found this book and it's magical too!" Nina sounded like a little 5 year old telling us that a fairytale book is magical. Tch, please.

"Uh, are you sure?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

She and Blanket nodded telling us the truth which I don't believe.

"Well, we're going to have to experiment on this new item until we head back to California. I can show Jackson and he might use his oberservation to acknowledge this old  book. "Brandy said taking the book away from Nina.

"Phew, good thing we didn't had to stall the others from leaving those 2." Omer assured.

"You were going to leave us!?" Blanket and Nina exclaimed.

"Not really! How else are we going back to L.A. if the whole family notice you're both gone?"

"Your lucky you are a friend of dads. "Blanket mumbles.

"Good. Now that we got that settle let's go enjoy the rest of this week before we return to California." Jai'Quan said.