Ch.9 Look now!

Prince pov

Most of us went to the arcade to play and it was a blast when we have dad's friends met in this time period to the past.

"Aye man, look now! I know you want to have as many slices of pizzas. But damn!" Vashaun emphasized as I chuckle.

"I agree. TJ, save some for the rest of us!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry man. My stomach is in love with the food." He said and I kept laughing.

"Oh man, I need to remind everyone not to let TJ eat all the buffet."

We all sat down eating and chatting along for what we like to talk about how our lives are very observing. Later on we went to go around L.A. to explore all around where we want to stop at.

"Hey, who's up to go to the cinema?" Paris suggested.

"I would love to. But, im going to the Verizon to get me a new cell phone case. Cmon Ky." Vashaun beckon his best friend to go with him.

"Anyone else? "Paris asked.

"I'll go with you. "Brandy insisted and so did my brother.

"Can this day get any better!?" Kaleigh squealed.

"It does. We're going to have the best time with you guys when you met our dad through time travel. Now, it's time we share that moment with all of you." I said as they smiled.

"Thanks man." Vashaun said.