Ch. 31 Who Are You?

Bigi pov

This is just great...We're stuck in a goddamn book that Nina trapped us in. At least no wild animals are hunting us and a good thing is that our phones are charged to 100- 70 percent.

"C'mon,  let's face it. Nina is doing absolutely nothing to get us out of here." Vashaun said.

"Hey man, have faith in your friend." I said.

"What's the point? We're trapped Bigi!"Jai'quan said.

"Calm down guys. We got to survive through this and don't waste your battery on y'all cell phones." Paris said.

We all had to shut it all the way down and let Prince or Omer have theirs on. Just in case a text or phone call comes.

I want to go home.

Nina pov

I dragged the stranger I 'Suppose' it is Michael under the mask. To reveal themselves and help me out on this.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.

"I just need your help and it has someone to deal with a hoax all set up." I grinned as he coughed.

"Hoax? What kind of games are you playing?"He asked in monotone voice.

"Just tell me who you really are." I said with my arms crossed.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Think about how often you are walking around here when people grow suspicious of you. This has something to do with the cameras, info, and social media that are spreading rumors about the person I knew once. I've never got the chance to tell him goodbye 'If' he does return where he belongs. "I said as he hesitated for a moment.

"What's the occasion? "He asked.

"Tell or show me who you are and help me get my friends out of....this." I showed him the book that he then scowled.

"Uh...are you considering me with that?" He raise an eyebrow as I groan.

"Listen! I trapped my friends for thinking MJ is alive or dead because I want the answer. I went to his grave and it was a hoax completely.  Now I'm on the move to see where he is around here or some other continent he went to." I explained as I held myself feeling myself about to cry that he pulled me into a hug.

"Do you....Do you know what its like to get away from a huge crowd?" He asked.

"Of course I do. I've doing that all the time when it gets aggravating. "I said as he let me go and looked into my eyes.

"I remember who you are and what you did that....changed me." I said as I smiled.

"Okay. Of you remember me, then who are you?" I teased as he smiled and pulled me into a huge embrace.

"Your best friend..."He replied.