Ch.19 Is this wonderland?

Jada pov

"Where the heck are we?" Paris asked.

"What do you think? We're like in the freakin jungle book movie." Kyree exaggerated.

"Hey, nows not the time for us to argue. We need to find a way back home so that we won't be in this mess again." Omer stated.

"That's right. If anyone noticed that we vanish than you know we done for." Vashaun said.

"So which way do we go? Is this wonderland or ....."Blanket looked around for a sign to see if it does say that.

"The main thing we need to do is stick together and not get separated. "Nina said.

"True. Let's go th-" Prince got cut off by falling into a trap underground.

"Prince!" We yelled running over to the huge hole.

"Prince, are you okay?!" Omer panicked.

"I'm good! But there is something fishy about this underground." He said.

We then heard a tumult sound coming from behind us.

"Uh, guys? Is that a mudslide!?" I screech.

They turned around to see the mudslide as well coming at us.

"Quick! Everyone jump down into the whole!" Brandy ordered.

We all jump into the hole one by one as we ran so that the mud won't smother us alive.

"Man, y'all are too slow to even move. If we get into another situation all of you are gonna die." Kyree said without a care.

"Ky, no time to be commence an argument. We need to find a way out of here now." Brandy said.

"Brandy is right. We need to find a way back to Indiana so that the others won't worry about us." Kaleigh agreed.

"Oh, so now your sophisticated about this?" Blanket sarcast.

"Enough! Let's move it or lose it people." I said leading the group down the dark tunnel.

"Anybody got a flashlight on their cell phone? "Nina asked.

Omer, Prince, Paris, Vashaun and Kyree turned on their flash light with their cell phones. Now we could easily see where we're going since it brighten up the place a bit.

Blanket pov

We were all just walking while I was just on my cell phone playing 'Yandere Simulator' from the app store. All of us were quiet and haven't spoke a single word since we've arrived here and not to mention that we have to find a way to get home.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Nina asked me.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah." I stutter.

"It's fine. I was the same as you when I was shy and quiet. Now I'm more talkative that I should have been since  I was in middle school." She said looking on her phone on an app called 'Wattpad'.

"Hey, I've been on that website before. It's really cool." I abstract to her as she looks at me with a happy expression.

"Really? Have you read some of my stories?" She asked.

"No, I'm afraid not. But if you tell me your account I will find you up there to see how much work you have done. " I grinned.

"S- Sure. It's Thriller5." She said trying to calm her interest of me asking her that question.

That's when we both felled down into a bottomless pit that I have no clue where we were.

"Uh, I think we might have gotten into more danger." I told her with frightful look in my eyes.

"I agree." She shivered.

Paris pov

It was awfully quiet for us to get to know each other more or start a conversation about anything.

"Hey! What's that up ahead?" Jai'Quan asked.

"I see the light!" Vashaun exclaimed.

"Oh my God....are we entering heaven?" Prince asked disbelief.

Jada went over to open the wooden door to find ourselves back in Indiana. Huh? What a short adventure we had.

"Well this was a short adventure we had." Kaleigh sighed in an awkward tone.

"You're telling me. Eh, where's Blanket?" Omer question us as we look to see him not here or Nina.

"Where is Nina?" Jada asked.

"Do you think they are back in there somewhat in danger?" I trembled.

"Hard to tell. They might have fallen into a baretrap or were captured." Kyree suggested.

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do and we have to do this fast." Brandy commence a plan for us to follow.