Ch.10 Skimming through

Kyree pov

Awkward moment from what just happened between Omer and Vashaun that had an argument about nothing. Bruh......

I'm up in the basement just looking around for some stuff since I got bored doing nothing downstairs.

"Ky, what are you doing?" Jada asked

"Oh, I'm just skimming through some stuff that the Jackson's have when they were younger I guess." I kept searching for some weird and interesting stuff that they had in the basement through some box's.

"Hey, they got some photo albums over here. "Jada pointed out as I walked over to where she was and saw at least 5 or more albums that was dusty and gnarled a bit.

"Hmp, I guess Katherine and Joseph forgot about these and decided to leave them up here." I said, as I picked up each one and carried it back down to my new room.

Blanket pov

My friends and I were just playing around in the backyard and Nina on the other hand was hanging around Kaleigh. I call Kaleigh a monkey, because she kinda acts like one if she gets out of hand for a bit.

"Hey Blanket, why do these girls seem to know so much about Neverland than you do? I mean, it's not like they lived there themselves." My friend Alfredo said.

"It's just that they have been to my dad's house when they were kids I guess. Still no concern about how they met my dad when they were meant to be living in their own homeland and not ours." I lied a bit as he seemed to get it.

"Okay if that's what you say. Then whats with magic girl and her weird friend being so naive?" He asked.

"Be quiet you weirdo!" Kaleigh yelled over at us.

"Shut up! Who are you calling weirdo?" Alfredo mocked as he glared at Kaleigh.

"You! That's why you don't have any balls." She fryed as I held back my laugh.

"Kaleigh I think it's time for you to go have fun some elsewhere. "Nina pushing Kaleigh inside the house as she turns around to face me.

"Never get Kaleigh into that kind of stage." Nina sighed as she walks inside the house.

"Okay, I'm confused about those two." Alfredo said as I sighed.

[Timeskip]

Alfredo left 2 hours ago and I'm inside on my phone playing music and I then heard laughter in Kyree's room. I was curious to hear that loud laugh of his that I decided to go check and see what he's doing to make him laugh like that.

"Kyree what are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"C'mere." He beckon me to sit on his bed as I see him looking at this photo:

" He beckon me to sit on his bed as I see him looking at this photo:

I'M WEAK!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂