Ch.34 Family matters

Michael pov

Nina and I were in the cafe that we started talking about how our lives are different now. She told me that she is 15 now and her life at the high school that is also (college), has been alright to her. I told her that I've been traveling to different places that some people have or have not believe I was there. I'm so happy to ask about my friends that they are doing great at the other high school as well.

I felt like as if yesterday we met all over again, but now they have to face the adult life really soon and I have a feeling they are going to enjoy it.

"I'm more aware of us getting everyone out of this book. "  Nina said taking a sip of her tea.

"I am really glad to see you here for what family matters are important to talk about." I said in a sad tone.

"I know you miss them. I've notice that lately." She said in a sad smile.

"It's been so long that I've kept this up." I sighed heavily.

"Too bad that it's the laws fault that they put you through this. I wished that I was born in the 1980's to meet you and became friends with you sooner." She said as I wrapped my around her shoulder.

"Be careful what you wish for Nina. Be happy that your born where you at now instead of being in the wrong that you have no idea what to deal with." I said as she nodded.

"Sure. Let's get down to business." She said.

"Yes Mrs. Pierce." I teased.

We exit out of the cafe to go to my hotel room and chat about how we're going to get them out of there. I've spent all night reading these word prints that this man has written down in this book. It spoke about poetry, spiritual discipline, and nonfiction in my opinion. The only thing I can't seem to get is how Nina manage to get all of them inside of this.

If don't figure out a way soon to help Nina with this. They'll be stuck in there forever and she'll blame herself because of it. How can we do this?