Ch.24 I'm thinking About A Quest

Nina pov

I'm just playing on my cell phone listening to 21 Savage song 'Bank account'.

Being bored as I ever be when Bigi  and Paris are in school leaving me nothing to do. Brandy gave me back the mysterious book Bigi and I found in that cave when we got split up. Nothing was going to be solved and since there was no question about it. I decide to go through myself.

I went through the blank pages as I try to see what I can do. What can a detective do? Bingo!

1. Flashlight

2. Highlighter

When I tried the flash light it look as if the light worked on the book which I read every word print of it.

Year 1951

January 13th

The Fall of Heaven

The Lord wished I could bring control of the world that is going through so much hatred. I couldn't bother to read the scripts of Latin or Spanish that my mind could only focus on the bible. Mistress in the white dress frightens me every night that I couldn't bare to sleep a wink.
My dear Rose has left me with her illness that I know something wasn't right for me to let go of her in my sight. The darkness and light are getting to me as Jesus Christ tells me to hold on and never let them take me.

- Kenneth Rogers

What did he mean about the darkness and light? Something tells me that I'm thinking about a quest is going to be on our way.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I yelled as the figure revealed Charlie.

"Nina, we need to speak with you. "He said.

"Why?" I was confused.

"Just come meet us downstairs." He beckon me.

Charlie pov

I told Nina to come down stairs and when she came down along with the book, we've have stoic facial expression.

"What did you want to talk about?" She said settling herself down on the couch.

"Have you figure out if Michael is alive or not?" Vashaun asked.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Cmon Nina, you were close Michael as his best friend and when those adventures ended you really got curious about his hoax. Tell us everything you know." I said.

She told us every thing she could possibly know that Michael may or not be alive at the moment. When I told her about Wendy Williams fainted her mind blown!

"She fainted!? How?"She asked.

"Paris said that Michael's ghost self must have floated down to earth to start some drama live on television. No one knows if her statement is true, which I think it's retarded." Kyree stated.

"I don't understand. It's not possible for a ghost to cause someone to faint. Can it?" She gave us a questioning look.

I spoke and said, "I remember Jackson telling me that ghost can sometimes come down to earth to do something weird. Like Kyree said, it was retarded." I said as Vashaun chuckled.

"Well, I for one said that the 2nd time Charles. That reminds me, what about that book?" He pointed the book placed on Nina's lap.

"The only thing that I could find something different about this is that the words are printed in invisible ink. I used a flashlight to read this man's hand writing that wrote in 1951." She said as we gasped.

"Did you find anymore information?" I asked her.

"I'll see." She pulled out a flashlight to put it on the book to help her read it more clearly.

"What does it say?" Omer asked.

"It's in cursive writing and a little rubbish to read it. Who wants to read it?" Prince to the book and flash light as he read it out loud.

Year 1952

February 13th

The days are dawn for me to handle and I read the words of my lords sacred pure white light. He spoke the truth about the world will be reborn or be in great danger. For thi sake of God oh mighty he has the power to fix everything back to normal.

All the angles are flown down the earth, as thee souls come from graves, the thunder, lightning, and the ocean tides become a destruction for all of us to get to safety. When the world ends, it's off to a brand new start.

- Kenneth Rogers

"The world is in danger? How does he know that? " Vashaun asked.

"My biggest bet is to burn this peace of shit in the backyard." Prince suggested.

"Wait! There are more answers to discover and if we do then it may be help us somehow." Nina said.

"Like how? "Omer said.

Nina tried to think of a better explanation to say and was cut off when Bigi enters.

"What's this about the world ending?" He asked in a quick tone.

"Its just that we read the book you and Nina found underground. Remember? "Prince said.

"Yeah, I remember. Did you figure it out?" He asked us.

"Do you not see the flashlight in his hands along with the book? Yes we have." Kyree said in a sarcasm tone.

"Why are you being sarcastic? " Bigi glared at Ky.

"Look we have many unrevealed questions about this book. Best keep an eye on it and never leave it out of our sight. " I said standing up and holding the book in my hands.

"So, do you have a plan?" Omer asked.

"Not yet. I will soon." I said as I walked upstairs.

Omer pov

"Who wants fruit salad?" I asked anyone.

"I do!" Kaleigh shouted coming from the corner.