Ch.18 Keep an eye out for weirdness

Nina pov

I knew something wasn't like the same even though I'm a high school student now it's really so sudden to get use to it.

"So what do you guys do over the years when you met my dad?" Blanket asked me.

"We actually traveled back in time when we were in 7th grade through 8th grade. Now that we're in high school it's gonna be a lot difficult for us or our learning priorities. " I explain to him as he nods for understanding.

"By any chance just keep an eye on any weirdness around when you and you're friends come along on this journey. That also means California. "He told me as I nodded.

"Nina!" I heard Kaleigh running in as Blanket and I look at her and asked what's wrong.

"The two of you need to check this out!" She said as she took off again and we followed behind her.

Once we reach where the others were this wasn't a good sign.

"What is that place?" Omer asked.

"No idea and its not something I would want to go in anyway. "Prince said.

"What is it though?" Paris questioned.

That's when Kaleigh and Brandy step in it first as it sucked them in.

"Uh, guys? Get us out of here!" Kaleigh shouted as she banged on it that was a force field that held them from making them come back.

"Should we?" Jada asked.

"Jada, I love you as my best friend and no matter how you try to ignore Kaleigh with her weirdness. You just gotta accept that." I told her as I went inside as the others did too that left Jada last.

"Ugh, you lucky enough that I met you in second grade." She groaned as she enters inside also that the portal closed behind us.

"Now what?" Vashaun asked.

"We look around for clues and try to find a way back home." I said as we begin our quest.