Ch. 33 I can't make it another day!

Kyree pov

I am sick of being in this damn wonderland that I am ready to go home and play me some Xbox.

"Man! I can't make it another day!" I yelled that I startle Kaleigh.

"Keep your voice down you weirdo." Kaleigh said trying to go back to sleep.

"We've been stuck here for 3 days. All we had to eat was not Jack! Soon we'll have to sacrifice ourselves." Charlie said.

"Starting with Omer." Vashaun pointed at Omer who was leaning against a tree.

"What!? Why me?" He looked at him confused.

"You are always slacking off to something else." Vashaun retort.

A huge argument was getting out of hand that Prince yelled, "HEY!" That we all stopped.

Prince pov

"Listen up you all. I know you want to go home and so do I. We have to stick together and wait until Nina reopens the book to return back to California." I said as they all went silent and Paris walked over to me with a stoic facial expression.

"What do we do? Captain?" She teased as I chuckle.

"We survive and spot around for anything that can help us on the way. That means no cell phones to help us out." I said as Jada glared at me.

"Who do you think you are calling all the shots?" She growled.

"Me. I'm older than you and your younger than me." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. "She mumbled.

"Guys Prince has a point about all this. Put the phones away and listen to us." Paris said and they did.

"We stick together and have hope that we go home. If we split apart we'll never return where we belong. Do you trust me?" She asked as I nodded.

"We trust you." They said.

"Good. Let's set up camp and try telling each other's memories and jokes to get us in a brighter mood." I said.