Ch.26 Magic Book

Omer pov

I was watching the new movie, "Michael Jackson: Searching For Neverland". I wish Michael was here to see this movie to show how he really gave a lot of support and love to goods people. I then heard my phone buzz that I look to see Nina calling me.

"Hello?"

"Omer, I need a lift back home."

"Where are you?"

Nina pov

I told Omer where I was and he said he'll be on the way in less than 15 minutes to get to my cousin Greg's house. When we hang up I look over to see Greg looking all curious at the book.

"What in the world are you doing carrying a book in a heavy rain storm today?" He asked as he handed me the book.

"Oh...Just nothing better to do. I just thought about being out in this time of weather." I faked smiled that got him to chuckle.

"I see. Who's coming to get ya?" He asked.

"A friend." I replied.

"Who is this 'Friend' of yours?" He asked as I hesitated.

"Uh...Its someone who is-"I was cut off when a knock at a door interrupted us.

"Hold on." He said as he went to go answer it.

"Yes?"  He answered the person at the door.

"I'm looking for Nina." I heard Omer's voice said.

"Nina?" Greg mocked.

"Hey Omer!" I greeted in an awkward meeting.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"This is the friend your telling me about?" Greg asked me.

"Yeah. This is Omer Bhatti." I replied.

"Pleasure meeting you Greg." Omer said as we waved goodbye and got in the vehicle and drove off.

"So why in the world did you come outside on a wet rainy day. So you can find if Michael is dead or alive?" He asked that made me flinch at the alive or dead.

"Who told you that part?" I asked him.

"Brandy. She told me when she peddal all the way back to my place." He replied and his eyes focused on the road.

"Was she worried? "I asked.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask her yourself." He said as I frown thinking back at home when my parents will scold me at my baby talking that wouldn't speak in a complete sentence.

"I guess your right. I was only trying to be...more childish than I'm already am." I said in a stoic facial expression.

"Guessing won't fix that Nina. You have other things to mend when we get back and that's getting rid of that book. It's making you nuts!"

I then clutched my chest that I notice the book began to glow as Omer paused on the brakes and face at the book instead.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"It's the magic book. I don't know what I did, but...Somethings summoning anything for my opinion. "I respond as I went outside as Omer called my name telling me to get back inside.

I ignore him as I open to the page number of the book that might show me what's going on. When the shine glowed more and more beautiful, I could tell a rainbow was coming out. I 'Awed' at the sight of it as doves, butterflies, animals, and written angelic words came out and the sky began to clear away the clouds.

"The clouds are gone and the rain stopped." I whispered as I looked over at Omer who smirked.

"So? What should we tell the others about this?" He grinned as I smiled back.

"I think we better try to explain it or they will think it's just my hallucinations. " I sighed as we got back on the road to go tell the others.