Ch.30 You Have To Let Him Have Freedom

Nina pov

All of this Michael Jackson stuff is what I can't let go when my life has been bothering me. I'm not saying he's annoying as freak, I'm just saying that maybe it's time I do move on like a normal person would do.

I mean, Jada was right that you have to let him have freedom and not get picked on to much about how famous he is. It will only take a miracle like that to happen instead of my parents thinking I am in love with him, marry him, give birth to his kids!? No! I'm only going to be his best friend that he will ever want.

I was so deep in thought that I bumped into someone dressed in all black. Did he or she had to go to a funeral. I then saw that he had a mask covering his face. Hold up...rewind to Future tribute.

Future- Mask Off

"Uh...Sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok."He muffled underneath the mask.

"Do you need help? "I asked him.

"Oh no. I got it." He assured.

I ignore him and helped him anyway. When I touched his hand we flinched as our eyes widen a bit that we looked at each other.

"Do I know you?" I asked him suspicious.

"I don't....think so" He said not making eye contact.

'I know that 100 % that this Michael. 'I grinned as I helped him up.

"C'mon. "I beckon him and touched his hand dragging him behind me.

"W- Where are you taking me?" He stuttered.

"No need to be scared. I'm just here to pay a little visit to someone that I haven't seen in a long time. "I smiled.

Michael pov

This girl....that smile....why does she seem so familiar. I didn't imagine that theory and it's really in front of me that I knew that she isn't a rapist. She's friendly...thats all I need to know.