Ch.22 I'm 14 and your 15!

Nina pov

The next day we all woken up to get ready to do some fun things with the Jackson family.

"What are we going to do exactly? " I asked.

"We could pay a visit at the music store if you like. There a lot of things we could do something other than that." Prince said.

"That reminds me. What did you find out about that book we found Nina?" Bigi asked.

"No. I'm going to ask Jackson about it- Wait!  Jackson isn't here! Jada,  you made me think that Jackson is here!" I scold at her as she shrugged.

"Oh well, I forgot. It could've been better if you brought him here." She said.

"Well, excuse me! Brandy, do you think you might know what this book has anything to deal with the stuff that's going on?" I asked her as she looked at me and then at the book.

"Uh....I'll see what I can do." She said taking the book with her as she left the kitchen table.

"Great. Now what?" Kaleigh asked.

"Let's go somewhere that could be fun for us to experience. "I said taking her hand to get out of the building.

Jada pov

With Nina and Kaleigh gone, I was looking out the window to gaze around Indiana for sometime.

"Can you believe that we've been time traveling since 7th grade? "I asked my friends who sat at the table playing on they're phones.

"No kidding. I'm 14 and your 15!" Kyree exclaimed as I laughed.

"Yeah, whatever." I chuckled.

Now that I think about it, we're all in high school and we have to spend time together like we use to. This is like remembering when we first met  Michael and I don't know if it is true if  he's alive or. No question or answers to get it out of us when we're facing the future.