Ch.32 How could I forget?

Nina pov

"How could I forget?  Your my second best friend." I smiled as he returned it.

"Now about this book? What do you mean the others are inside in there? "He asked.

"I'll explain...." I said as he nodded.

I told Michael EVERYTHING that happened and he understood.

"So your saying that this book is magical?" He questioned.

"Yeah. I figure out that I had to use the flashlight to read this man's hand writing that he wrote down. I just don't know how to get the others back out into this world instead of fantasy."

"I'm sure we'll figure out something. So who did you travel in time to meet?" He asked.

"Your kids." I replied.

"What!? My kids are in there!?" He screamed.

"Look, we're gonna get them out too." I assure him.

"That's not what I'm worried about. They'll get suspicious about you asking me to help you when 'im' they're father. I can't tell them or it will get out of hand!" He paced around frustrated as I sighed.

"Calm your tits Mike. All we need to do is free them somehow. " I run through my straight hair as he sighed.

"I know. Can we go order something from the cafe and then do this?" He whine like a child and I nodded.

"No coffee. I prefer us tea since it's disgusting that I will barf in a second." He chuckled and took my hand that we're going to Starbucks.

'I would be mad that he can't tell his kids about his identity being a secret. But, it's his life and not mine.' I thought.